𝐅𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 🔞

Let's continue....

It was first time when someone was touching jimin in this way. His body was loving every touch of Jungkook.

Jungkook then removed the boxer of jimin making him completely naked.

Jungkook held one leg of Jimin  and kissed his feet and slowing he started moving towards his thigh. Jungkook then licked his inner thigh with great passion and leaved some bite marks there. He did the same thing with another leg of Jimin too.

Jungkook took the little member of Jimin inside his mouth and started giving him some pleasure. Jimin was completely a moaning mess and within 5 minutes Jimin cum

Jungkook said with a little surprise, "You cum quickly. You liked it, don't you?"

Jimin replied while breathing heavily, "D.o.n't a..s..k m.e. I a..m em..ba..rra..ssed."

Jungkook then used his one finger to loose Jimin . When Jungkook was busy with his finger work, jimin was close to his climax and soon he cum again ....

Jungkook smiled and said, "You are satisfied just by my one finger."

Then Jungkook increased the number of finger and Sam cuming again. Jimin was in the 7th cloud just by Jungkook's finger and soon he collapse due to exhaustion.

Jungkook was shocked that Jimin is already passed. Jungkook looked down to his crouch and said, "I think I have to take care of myself."

And he went to bathroom. After sometimes he came out and changed the bed sheet. He dressed up Jimin with the same black shirt and then slept beside him hugging him tightly.

Next morning .....

Jungkook opened his eyes and saw that his little professor was still sleeping peaceful. He touched his cheeks to caress them but got shocked when jimin's body felt hot. He knew that Jimin was suffering from fever. He quickly called the doctor.

In about 30 minutes, the doctor family doctor arrived. He checked Jimin and asked Jungkook, "Who is he?"

Jungkook replied, "My boyfriend."

The doctor said in pissed off tone, "Are you really his boyfriend. He didn't eat proper meals for almost a month. His body is very weak. Where were you when he was suffering like that?"

Jungkook said in shocked tone, "What? Is he okay now? How will he recover quickly eunwoo?"

Eunwoo replied, "Yes, he is fine but please take care of him and prohibit sexual interaction for a week because his body will not be able to handle that. He will be okay if he will take his meals on time and with balanced nutrients."

Then eunwoo gave him prescription and left. Jungkook went to bring medicine and also
brought everything for kitchen. He prepared porridge for jimin and went to their room to feed him porridge and medicine.

Jungkook was still thinking about Jimin , "That's the reason why he passed out last night. I can't imagine how much he suffered in the past months or years." Jungkook sit beside Jimin and started him to waking up  .

"Hey, wake up", Jungkook said while shaking Jimin's body with a very little strength. There was no response from Jimin.

Jungkook tried almost for 5 minutes but jimin was still sleeping. Then Jungkook thought of something, he bent towards jimin
and started kissing him and for his surprise jimin was kissing him back unknowingly.