𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐬

Let's continue.....

One year passed....

Jungkook was working hard to expand his business empire across the world. He started to do business with other countries too. His main aim was to expand his business to the extent that, every fucking person in any country will know his name.

When he will successfully expand his empire, it will become easier for him to find Jimin. Daughters of many business men tried to date him, seduce him but he politely
rejected all of them saying that he is already married.

His main branch was in the C city where he is living but he used to visit his other branches which were situated in different cities once in a while.

One year has been passed from the day on which Jimin  left Jungkook but Jungkook is still trapped in those sweet moments that he spent with Jimin.

Whenever he is alone, he remembers all those beautiful moments and his eyes fill with tears he not cry anything but for Jimin he's emotional he obsessed with him Jimin become his life he realized he loves Jimin more then himself....

That intense night with jimin was the most beautiful night for Jungkook. Jungkook had sex with many people in his university years but the best and the last was with Jimin.

After Jimin left him that day, Jungkook kept his distance with every single person. He didn't even meet with his parents during all these months. He had already declared that he is married to media.

Everyone wanted to see whom Jungkook is married with but no one got the chance. Even when Jungkook is the most wealthy business man now, he is still unhappy and empty from inside.

It was Friday evening about 7pm, when Jungkook was in his car and was entering L city for his business meeting at 9pm. He has recently setup his new branch in L city.

L city is actually a very small city and not very famous. The only thing that is famous in L city was St. University.

St. University was established by the famous business man of L city Mr. Lucas and professor recruited in St. University has to sign 3 years bond before joining the university.

According to the bond, the candidate cannot leave the University before completion of 3 years. This was because there was lack of good professors and not many professors wanted to join the university due to less salary.

Recently the status of the university was not good too because many cases of kidnapping and drugging the student were out.

Jungkook was on his way to the hotel when he saw that some thugs were kidnapping a guy in the corner of the alley. Jungkook first thought that he shouldn't get involved in all these things but then a thought passed through his mind that if he will help that guy his sins will be reduced and he will be able to find jimin quickly.

Those thugs had already tied up the hands and legs of that guy along with his mouth and took him to an abandoned company in a deserted area.

They took him to one of the corner of the company and injected something inside his body with an injection then untied his hands and legs.

That guy was touching himself and was breathing heavily. It was like those thugs injected drugs in his body.

The guy was trembling due to the strange feeling that was arousing him and his mind was now all messed up.

One of the thugs said, "Are you feeling hot let me help you undress your clothes you will feel better" and started to unbutton his shirt.

The guy wanted to resist that thug's action but was too weak to do that.

Suddenly all those thugs hear a voice, "You better leave him alone or you will spend your whole life in prison."

When they turned around they saw a young guy with emotionless face who was standing behind them with his two bodyguards which were armed with guns. Non other then Jungkook

A thug with long hair said, "You better mind your own business mister otherwise you will be in heaven in a while."

Other thug who was unbuttoning that guy's shirt said, "Yes, those bodyguards are nothing for us, so don't spoil our moods."

"Then I think that I have to show you all that what the boss of these bodyguards can do." And after saying this Jungkook attacked those thugs. Jungkook was beating and punching them like it was piece of cake for him.

5 minutes later the police arrived there and arrested all those thugs and thanks Jungkook for his help. Jungkook tells the police that he will take that guy to hospital.

Jungkook asked one of his bodyguards to carry that man and bring him to his car. That bodyguard used his coat to hide the revealing body of that guy and carried him in bridal style.

That guy was still struggling to free himself from that bodyguard but failed because he doesn't have any strength. Jungkook's bodyguard was about to place that guy beside Jungkook when Jungkook saw the right hand of that guy.

There were 13no. tattoo in a wrist on the right hand of that guy.

Jungkook was frozen on his seat because the same type of tattoo were on the right hand of Jimin too. Jungkook looked at the face of that guy and it was jimin "his love".

Jungkook immediately snatches jimin from his bodyguard's arms, removes the coat of the bodyguard from his body and covers his body with his own coat while warning the bodyguard, "Don't you dare to touch him again. Call the senior police officer and tell him to bring those thugs to me and not to file any case against them."

*** Author:- Really don't you yourself told him to bring jimin  to the car and now you are threating him. Wow bipolar person ***
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Continue.....
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜