★. Desolate and Storm Battered!

The wind blows under the scorching hot sun. The floor is hot and filled with dry weeds. Dead trees are the home to ravens and hungry vultures.

The once prosperous city now desolate and storm battered!. No citizen of Malaware would have ever thought that their prosperity would just one day.....vanish.

The city of Malaware is as dry as a desert. There's barely any water,food or resources. Lots of things have been lost...

The children barely have food to eat,they all look thin....you can literally count their ribs...yet... people still make them in a situation like this.

But,despite all this,the people still withhold hope and faith in their hearts...all thanks to their head strong leader.... Gregory...or Greg for short.

Greg is a tall man with broad features. He has black silky hair with a grey streak on it. He has a long face with a defined jawline,his eyes are thick and matching,he has almond brown eyes,a roman nose,and he has heavy upper pink lips.

Ever since things started going bad for his town,he mostly wears a black travel cape, a long sleeve leather jacket with silver colored buttons,black leather pants and boots...the dude is really into leather.

And along side him is Ella,his wife. She has fair skin,a long red hair in a half up do style,she has brown eyes,thin eyebrows,a slender nose,rosy cheeks,an oval face,and thin upper heavy pink lips.

And together...they stay head strong for themselves and for the people.... waiting patiently for their salvation.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

A/N:
  Hi 👋 people of Wattpad and beyond. First,I hoped you liked this chapter..and if you didn't, I only hope you stick around for more chapters...and If you still don't Like it.... it's okay....

Please vote, comment and also please share...

Thank you,God bless you ✨✝️ ❤️

Q: What do you think of Moana 2 so far?

A: