CHAPTER 36 - I LOVE YOU

Last chapter :O 

For the last time  . . . VOTE FAN SHARE :) 

CHAPTER 36 

I LOVE YOU 

SKYE POV

He held my hand, our fingers tangled. His hand was warm and bigger than mine, I loved it. 

I loved everyhting about him. His smile, the dimple that forms on his left cheek. His brown hair that's always messy but gives a sexy look to it. His beautiful green eyes that look a little blue in the sun. His height. I love that he's taller than me, and when we kiss, I stand on my toes. He holds me by the waist and pulls me up. He holds my belt loop with his index finger and pulls me closer everytime we kiss. I love his laugh, his voice comes out low and deep, and he doesn't have a care in the world. He doesn't mind holding my hand in public, or kissing me in public. He gives the best hugs. If we have an argument, he would take the blame upon himself, apologise and hug me. He'd hold me when I'm sad, until the tears are gone. Until all I see is him. Until I feel better. I love it when he called me babe, and I love it even more when he doesn't care who's listening, and tells me he loves me. 

I love everything about him. 

"Babe," Jeremy said, swinging our hands slightly. 

"Yeah?" I asked, looking up at him. 

"It's been 6 months since we've been together," He said. "And I wanted to take you somewhere. One more place." 

"Now?" I asked. "You don't have to Jer. You took me out to dinner and I loved it." 

"Yeah, but," He said smirking. "I think you'll love this." 

I narrowed my eyes, curious as to what he has planned. "Where do you want to take me at 9 pm?" 

"You'll see," He winked. 

We reached his car and like always, he held the door open for me. I thanked him and got in. He shut my door and got in the driver's seat. "Zac and Kenzie are going to be there, if you don't mind." 

"I don't," I said. "But wait, they're at ColdPlays concert-" 

Jeremy winced and gave me a cheeky smile. "You're taking me to their concert?" I squealed. 

"Damn it," He laughed. "It was supposed to be a surprise." 

My eyes widened. I took my seat belt off and hugged him. "OMG OMG I love you so much Jeremy!" 

He laughed and hugged me back. "I love you too babe." 

I broke away and looked him in the eyes. "Thankyou." I pecked his lips. He smiled. 

"I know how much you wanted to go," He said. "But you gave your ticket to Zac and Kenzie so that you could attend my dinner plans." 

"You planned it all out," I whispered. "It was so sweet. I wasn't going to ditch you." 

"Thank you for being there today," He whispered back. "I had fun." 

"Me too," I said. He cupped my cheek with one hand and with the other, placed it on my waist, pulling me closer. He placed his lips on mine and kissed me like there was no tommorrow. I was literally on the moon. 

"Let's go," He winked. 

When we reached the arena, my heart literally stopped beating. There was a huge screen saying COLDPLAY. The stadium lights were flashing everywhere and you could hear them performing inside along with the crowd cheering. I saw Zac and Kenzie at the exit. Jeremy called to them and they spotted us, running over.

"Hey guys! You made it!" Zac said giving us both a hug. 

"Yeah, it's packed in there! It's awesome," Kenzie said with a huge smile. 

"You guys came outside just for us?" I asked giving her a hug. "You lost your seats." 

"Nah I'm pretty sure it's still there," She replied. "And there are no fixed seats. Just go in, wherever you want and have fun!" 

"Lets goooooo!" I squealed. 

Zac and Kenzie lead the way, hand in hand. They looked so cute together. Two weeks from now would be their 6 month anniversary and Zac had everything planned. He was going to take her to his uncle's beach house, just the two of them. It was really sweet. 

As we walked inside, Jeremy grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him, placing a kiss on my lips. 

And just like that, the butterflies were back.

I smiled before we walked in together hand in hand. The place was packed. The lead singer announced that they were going to play a new song. We pushed pass people, Zac was leading the way, holding Kenzie's hand. I held Kenzie's free hand and Jeremy held my other hand. Everyone was having a good time and didn't mind us pushing through. Instead, they made way for us.

Suddenly, Charlie Brown started playing and the crowd went wild. We were three rows back from the stage. We stopped and decided to stay here, dancing and singing along to the lyrics. 

"I love this!" I screamed. I wrapped my arms around Jeremy's neck and he did he same to my waist. He pulled me closer as we danced around and jumped to the beat. He suddenly grabbed my hand and twirled me. I laughed as I was being spun around. I bumped into someone, turned around and saw Zac. 

He turned around too and smirked. 

"Having too much fun are we?" he laughed. 

I poked my tongue out at him. "No." 

He laughed and raised a brow. "Okay, Yes! Yes!" I said waving my hands in the air. He laughed and twirled me back to Jeremy, who caught me by the waist. 

"You're back," He winked. I smiled and nodded. 

"Missed me?" I smirked. 

"A lot," He replied. 

We'll be glowing in the dark . . .

The song was coming to end. That's the perfect time to kiss right?

I wrapped my arms around his neck and stood on my toes like always. He wrapped his finger around my belt loop and pulled me closer. His gaze dropped down to my lip and ever so slowly, he leaned in. 

He closed the gap, placing his lips softly on mine. 

All my problems, worries, were gone, just like that. Whenever I was with Jeremy, there was nothing that seemed to bother me. He takes all my worries away. And that's why I couldn't see life without him. He's my happy ending. 

Life couldn't be any better.