CHAPTER 22 - HELPLESS

CHAPTER 22

 Helpless

"Youre dating him."

He shut the door leaving me sitting there speachless. 

My heart literally stopped beating. 

Ray. 

Ray. It was Ray. 

That mother fucker. 

It was him the whole time?! 

I screamed and ran to the door and tried to open it but it was no use because it was locked. 

"Raymond get your ass here!" I screamed pounding my fists on the door once again but this time I kicked and screamed and bawled my eyes out for about an hour. 

I should've listened to my friends. They told me not to trust him.

 Arg!

I screamed and kicked the door making the wood crack slightly.

Giving up, I slid to the ground and burried my face in my hands. 

"Ray," I said out loud. "How could you do this? I loved you."

Ray's POV

"What the fuck Lawrence!" I screamed at my brother as I pinned him up against the wall. "I thought we agreed not to tell her who I am!"

"Bro," he said pushing me off of him. I staggered back but caught myself in time. "You don't want to get in a fight with me. I'm stronger than you. And, why is she important anyways? The plan was to use her to get to James. Are you in love or something?"

Yes. I love her.

"I didn't plan to fall in love with her," I said through clenched teeth.

For the past hour, Skye's been screaming and kicking the door for me. I felt so bad and helpless.

Why did I fall in love with her? 

When I saw her at the party, I thought she was like those other girls and that I could easily use and get to James. But she turned out different. 

I actually fell in love with her.

I went over to the garage and leaned against the door. 

She stopped screaming and pounding on the door. 

I put my ear against the door and listened as she bawled her eyes out. 

"Ray. How could you do this? I loved you." 

I stepped backwards, away from the door.

She loved me?

And this is what I give her?

I ran outside and slammed the door on my way out only to hear it open again. 

"Raymond!" I heard Lawrence call from behind me. "Where are you going?"

"Away from here," I replied getting on my motorcycle. "I need a few minutes alone." 

Driving in the rain on a motorcycle was dangerous, but I couldn't give any fucks at the moment.

"You're such a girl," He smirked. 

"Don't tempt me," I glared at him. "Don't t hurt her. Don't even go near her until I get back, got it?"

WIthout waiting for an answer I slipped on my helmet and drove away. 

I remembered all the times we spent together. 

My favorite memory made it's way into my mind. 

The time when we went to the beach together, just us.

Without her friends. And I didn't tell Lawrence anything. 

It was just the two of us. 

Hand in hand. Walking as the waves washed in onto our feet. 

As we sat down watching the sun set. Then we made our way back to my house where we watched The Vow. 

She started crying and I wiped her tears for her. 

I kissed the sadness away. 

Then she smiled the smile that made my heart melt.

And that's when I realized I loved her. 

VOTE COMMENT FAN <3