Chapter 7 - Tasty takeout,Hard Homework & Treacherous Taylor

The next day was pretty chill. We were in the pool all day, being lazy and not doing anything but we all had to go home around four o'clock. We all parted ways, I had to go home as soon as possible to check on Andy and my house and get Alex's homework done.

I started my baby and was off. I reached home within no time but I was really tensed as I came near the curve to my house. Was everything gonna be alright, is Andy okay, is the house burnt down? Mom was going to kill me if anything happened to Andy or the house. I was pretty terrified to go home but I mustered all my courage and drove home. When I came up to the driveway, the house was perfect. There were no drunk teenage boys on the lawn, heck, the lawn was mowed! I pinched myself to see if I was dreaming. Nope, still in perfect lawn land.

Maybe the house is ruined from the inside, I said to myself. Saying a silent prayer to have a house which is perfectly fine or at least have house to live in, I walked up the stairs that lead to the front door of my house. I twisted the door knob and entered with my eyes closed hoping for the best.

"Maddy, the house was on fire," Andy yelled.

I opened my eyes, expecting to see the carnage done by the fire to my precious house. But when I opened my eyes the house was completely fine, it was clean and everything was in place and there were no naked people on the floor. I was impressed. I had to thank Ethan for his help, I'll message him later.

"Andy, don't give me a heart attack!" I said, slapping the back of his head.

"Hey," He said, rubbing the place where I had just hit him.

"That's what you get for bugging me," I said, sticking my tongue out.

"I'm starving," He said, pointing at his grumbling stomach.

"Me too," Realising I hadn't eaten anything since this morning.

"Let's get some takeout, I ain't cooking anything," I said, grabbing my wallet and car keys from my bag.

"You won't cook," He said, following me outside.

"No," I said.

"Why, Maddy? You take home ec in school, right?" He said, nudging me.

"Because I can't boil water if my life depended on it," I said, getting in the car.

"Chinese," We both said in unison. We loved Chinese and thinking about kung pao chicken and all the yummy food just made me drool. We were off to our favorite Chinese place, Chang's Secret. The owner was like our best friend and the food was just delicious.

We ordered the food and were waiting inside the restaurant waiting for the food to arrive and I thought of thanking Ethan. So I took my phone and logged in to Facebook. I don't go online often and saw that I had gotten a friend request from Alex. OMG, was the only thing I could think of. I accepted his request and went on his profile. His profile picture was very hot, it was at the beach and he was looking at the sunset. I liked the picture. Happy with my work, I went on to message Ethan.

I clicked on Ethan's profile by mistake to see his that in his profile picture he was a model, the picture was jaw dropping, finger licking good. His blue eyes stood out the most, drawing me in the deep ocean. What the heck is happening to me? A picture can seduce me, I have lost my mind and I messaged him.

Thanks for taking care of Andy and the house. I guess I owe you one more favour :)

I pressed the send button. Just after two seconds of sending the message there was a ping, indicating I have a new message. And guess who it was from. Alex Jones. THE ALEX JONES. The message read.

Hi Maddy, thanks for accepting my friend request :) just wondering if you will do my accounts homework? It would mean the world to me if you did it ;)

He sent a winky face to me, he likes me. The thought of this sent butterflies fluttering in my stomach. Just then the sound of the message brought me back to real life. It was from Ethan.

Sure babe, anything for ya... Chubby cheeks.

Give it all to Ethan to spoil the best moment in my life.

Shut up, I'm not chubby... But seriously thanks :)

I sent it, I didn't get time to check my Facebook again because the food had arrived and hungry people don't check their Facebook when the food arrives, they go home to enjoy the kung pao goodness with garlic noodles and bubble tea.

After eating and drinking two bubble tea's, we were stuffed. Andy dozed off just after eating, but I couldn't, I had to do my homework so I skipped the steps to my room and entered into my haven, jumped on to my bed with my heavy accounts book and paper and started doing the homework. Just after a few hours of cutting down a poor tree, I was done and it was a hard task. As a girl we have beautiful handwriting but no, I'm special, my hand writing is bad, it's even worse than a doctor's prescription. Someone is able to understand it but in my case no one can, not even my teachers but somehow I can write neatly in my books and papers so I can at least pass the class. I completed Alex's homework and put it into a neat file and into my bag pack.

When I got into my bed to do my homework I just dozed off because of the long tiring day.

"Maddy, wake up!" Andy yelled in my ears.

"Andy, shut up! I was having such a good dream," I covered my ears with my pillow to zone him out and get back to my slumber.

"Maddy, we have to go school, get up!" He yelled at me.

"School." I repeated what he just said two seconds ago and jumped out of bed, threw him out and told him to have breakfast, and ran into the washroom and got undressed and brushed in the shower. I know it was gross but I was in a hurry. I jumped out and got dressed with some jeans and a T-shirt, I didnt have time to get dressed properly which happens like everyday so it means I'm not a morning person. Woohoo for me.

I ran down wearing my flip flops and my backpack and rushed into the kitchen, got a granola bar and Andy and I ran into the car and rushed to school and we were on time which suprised me. I dropped off andy, drove to the parking lot and opened up the mirror and put on some mascara to compensate the clothes I had worn which was really simple jeans and a sweater and my hair up in a ponytail. It's really simple for my school where sequins is a must for an outfit and well, that is my school, Sunset Valley High school, which made me invisible in a sea of sequins, which made it almost blinding to walk in the hallway.

Accounts was just after homeroom. Crap. Homework, I forgot to do my homework. Crap, crap, crap. The teacher is gonna kill me. I took out my pen and books to copy down the work I did for Alex, but the bell rang and I had to go to class. I was going to do my homework in homeroom and I hoped the teacher wouldn't notice. Fingers crossed. I went to class.

There was the usual sea of sequins and guys in the class, but not near my seat, it was way in the front. I got a little closer to see who it was and I could recognise those eyes anywhere, Taylor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

authors notes

sowwie for uploading very late i had exams and stuff and i was really busy with family and friends after the exams got over... i have been slacking a lot sorry but here is the next chapter hope you like it,i would love your feedback.

please vote and comment if you like <3

picture of taylor on the sidee