Chapter 4 - Favors,No space and Salon trip

The rest of the week went by pretty fast. Mainly it consisted of discussing Sara's birthday, ogling Alex, being irritated by Ethan, home work, house work and gift shopping.

I found the perfect gift at MAC which was a make-up kit with her name engraved on it which had a lot of stuff to make the face pretty like eyeshadow foundation lipglossand many more things and I got wrapped at Hallmark in pretty pink wrapping paper.

Soon the weekend had arrived and there was a huge problem with my brother, Andy.

"Listen up mister, you have to take the bus today i can't drop you at home," I said angrily.

"No, I dont wanna! People who use the bus are lame," He whined.

Andy was my brother but sometimes he made it so difficult that I just wanted to throw a shoe at him.

"Okay, will you go with Ethan in his car?" I asked, questioning my actions.

"Did somebody say my name?" Ethan asked arrogantly. His blue eyes looking ever so blue, what the heck was wrong with me? I thought to myself.

"Yes," said Andy. "So, what's up Andy man," He asked.

"He needs a ride home," I interrupted their conversation.

"Hmm... But my services are not free," Ethan said devilishly while smiling a devilsh grin. He looked so cute with his dimples.

"Snap out of it, Maddy," I said to myself. "How much?" I asked him. "Not so fast, baby cakes. I take my payment in favours," he said with a grin.

"Okay, now will you drop my brother off?" and added, "I'm not your baby cake," I said,crossing my arms to my chest.

"Andy, no parties or I'll tell mom," I said. "Okay," He muttered.

I knew he was up to something so I planned on checking on him when I came back from the salon.

"Take care," I said, hugging him. "Maddy, not in public," He said, breaking the hug. "Is Andy Wandy all grown up?" I teased him.

"Thanks, Ethan," I said genuinely, looking at him. "Sure," He said and they were off in his black mustang.

I walked up to my friends, who were waiting for me on the other side of the parking lot.

"Let's go then," I said happily. "My brother got a ride home,"

There were seven of us, including the birthday girl, and one Mini Cooper.

"This is gonna be fun," I said, while getting in to the car. "Will we fit?" asked Aria, looking at the tiny car. "All the thin ladies in the back, you'll fit easily," She looked concerned.

For me it meant sitting in the back seat with Sara, Aria, Gina and me crammed together, Anna in the passengers seat with Jena on her lap and Em driving the car. This was gonna be one hell of ride to the parlor.

"Why does Em get to be comfy?" Asked Sara, trying to get some air because we were jam packed in the back seat.

"Because, if I sat in the back, you would be on the roof of the car," Em joked.

"Drive faster," I said to Em. "We are dying in here," said Aria.

After 20 minutes of whining, we reached the Salon En Vogue. It was a very posh salon and it was really pretty too. The salon had a really relaxing feel to it; there was fountain in the middle of the salon which had fish in them, friggin' fish in them, the mirrors had mosaic tiles all around them, there were bamboo plants around the salon and it was gonna be a good and relaxing experience.

I got my hair washed and styled with bouncy curls. The lady was extremly friendly while doing my hair and I even got a manicure, black nail polish as usual.

The others got the same and after an hour of relaxing manicures and hair washes, it was time to leave. Everyone took cabs home to get ready as no one wanted to spoil their hair, so I was all alone with my baby, which was awesome.

I drove home, expecting an empty house to get dressed in but no, there were preteen boys and girls in my house partying. They were making out and dancing like whores and dressed like them too.

"This is not happening," I kept repeating to myself until I screamed.

"Andrew Joan Turner, GET HERE THIS INSTANT!" I yelled at the top of my voice and a very scared looking Andy came out of the crowd and stood in front of me.

"What the heck, man?" I asked angrily.

"Maddy, I'm sorry. Please don't tell mom," He said with his eyes full of tears. "I won't," I said,wiping his tears.

At least one of them is normal, I thought to myself. "But no booze," I said.

"Cross my heart and hope to die," Andy promised.

I hugged him. "I'll be checking up on you," I told him while hugging him. "Don't worry, we have supervision," Andy said. "Who?" I asked. "Ethan," Andy said, pointing at him.

Ethan looked in our direction and I mouthed him a thank you and he nodded in response.

"Okay, I'm gonna go change," I told Andy, ruffling his hair. "Not the hair, Maddy," He started fixing his hair. I laughed, walking up the stairs to get dressed.

"This is gonna be a long night," I said to myself, while climbing up the stairs. "A long, long night,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

authors note:

the pic of the salon oon the side

i would like to dedicate this chaper to my best friend saddy_01 for the support she has given me

i would also like to dedicate this to the readers for reading this book

please vote and comment and fan if you liked the story