chp: 6

one month since draco and rin had sex, one month since they've been sneaking around and going on a euphoric feeling by the other. it seemed each time they met up, they were closer than before.

the previous night, draco took rin to his private corridors, rin ended up sleeping in draco's bed right after. the blond didn't care, he just simply laid next to rin and fell asleep.

draco woke up first, seeing rin slightly curled up in his side. draco's tired features softened and he slowly lifted his hand up. he hesitated, biting his lip in thought before he pushed the black locks covering rin's sleeping eyes.

he looked at his death eater mark, his fingers going over it. he had kept that arm hidden by keeping it under rin's back, he wouldn't know what to do if rin knew.

draco turned a bit, rin's head falling onto draco's bare chest, draco's heart skipped a beat. he slowly wrapped his arms around rin's body, burying his nose in rin's hair. he caught a whiff of rin's natural breezy lake scent and the smell of sex still lingering.

draco closed his eyes again, suddenly that became his favorite scent.

draco couldn't go back to sleep, it was early in the morning and not even his body was ready to get up. but, they had classes today, and as much as he enjoyed holding rin as he slept -though he'd never admit it- he didn't want to skip.

he slowly shook rin, "rin..." he whispered, clearing his throat, "i mean maru, get up."

rin groaned, swatting draco's hands away. he turned and faced away, his bare back was untouched compared to the rest of his body. unlike draco as well. draco had scratch marks stingy his skin in a satisfactory type of feeling.

draco traced his thumb down on rin's spine, the red eyed male shivered and snapped up. he glared at draco, a smug smirk coating draco's features as there were goosebumps littering rin's skin.

"sensitive, are we?" draco mused.

"no, it felt weird." rin quickly said, flushing from embarrassment and glancing away.

draco chuckled, shaking his head and getting up. rin covered his face from the action, after all, both didn't get dressed from their night. draco chuckled again, shaking his head and walking towards his dresser to grab a fresh clean pair of underwear. his arm stayed out of view.

draco got an idea, he turned to see rin -finally- rolling out of bed at a slow pace. his usual slicked back hair was completely messy, draco found it endearing.

"let's shower." draco said, catching rin's gaze. "just a shower." he clasped his arms behind his back.

rin hummed, "a shower does sound nice." he stretched and groaned, walking towards draco.

there was a light limp to his step, draco smirked at that. rin slapped draco's chest and the blond dramatically sighed, as if he were offended that rin would dare hit him.

"oh shut up! quit finding this amusing." rin sneered, "what am i supposed to tell my friends when they ask why i'm limping?"

draco shrugged, "not my problem." he put his hand at the arch of rin's back, guiding him to the bathroom.

"suddenly, i don't want to shower with you anymore." rin shrugged.

"tough, deal with it." draco smirked down at the male. "it'd be an honor showering with me, take it for granted."

rin huffed, crossing his arms. yet, it soon washed away when they actually began to shower. his fake annoyance was gone once the hot water hit his body. he sighed out contently, relaxing his muscles as they began to shower.