chp: 5

tw: sexual content soon

draco took a deep breath, lightly tapping the door at 11:00pm sharp. letting rin know he was here and ready to take him to the astronomy tower. it didn't take long until rin opened his door, a soft smile gracing his features, draco's heart stopped beating for a moment.

rin hadn't given him a smile like that once, and here he was receiving it as he was trying to redeem himself. he hopes this will be easier than what he thinks.

either way, draco will work for it, hoping rin would give him a chance.

draco stuck his arm out once rin closed his door, rin glanced at it. rin thought about it for a moment, licking the inside of his cheek before taking draco's arm.

draco smirked down at him, rin looked away and blushed slightly due to feeling weak in the knees from that look. draco's heart fluttered at that, now beginning to walk to the astronomy tower.

their footsteps quiet and soft. they stayed in the shadows, having to dodge not only snape but professor mcgonagall. in those moments, draco pulled rin to his chest, a hand over his mouth until the coast was clear, which made rin snicker into his palm, causing draco to smirk.

he grabbed rin's hand and began to practically drag him to the astronomy tower. rin stumbled a bit, but maintained his footing and caught up with draco.

they finally made it to the astronomy tower unscathed and uncaught. both smiling, rin's smile was ear to ear and draco's was small but uncharacteristically soft.

draco's hand went to the small of rin's back, leading him to one of the ledges. their bodies leaning against the railing as they star gazed together. rin leaned into draco, head resting on his shoulder and his hands on the concrete ledge. a soft hum left rin's lips.

draco glanced down at rin, taking in his features delicately. he's never gotten the chance to truly look at rin, most times he was glancing and trying to get his attention, but now he could take in his features and looks.

his ruby red eyes that always shined seemed like there was a soft silver like twinkle because of the moon. his usual tanned skin looked a bit paler due to the grey and black undertones of the night sky giving them a warm blanket. his jawline was well kept and sharp, everything about rin was ethereal.

no wonder every girl would go to him looking for his attention. his unnatural red eyes draws anyone in, but only a few people stay. most go for his looks, but draco wanted to know rin on a deeper meaning. he's gathered some information and knows a few things about rin that has nothing to do with wizards.

rin glanced up at draco, the blond looked away to the sky rather quickly. his gaze going to the stars and hoping he wasn't caught staring at rin. a small snicker leaving rin's lips said other wise. draco smirked a bit, trying to hide behind the creeping blush.

"i love the night sky." rin said, "it's always so relaxing and calming."

draco looked back at rin, biting his bottom lip. he never really shows anyone what he has up here, but then again he never takes anyone up here. it was his special place and he was thankful to share it with rin. so, he'll share something about of him.

"want to see the stars in a closer perspective?" draco ask, turning a bit to face rin.

rin also faced draco, raising an eyebrow. "you brought your broom with you?" he began to look around draco, not seeing the broom.

draco rolled his eyes, flicking rin's forehead. "quit it, no i didn't bring my broom."

rin rubbed his forehead, glaring at draco. the blond rolled his eyes again, this time more playfully, walking away from rin. the red eyed male raised a brow and titled his head, confusion written on his face.