chp: 2

rin stumbled by the two girls, his face still blank. his red eyes showed his annoyance, the skin beneath slightly twitched. they stopped in front of one of the couches in the common room.

rin felt a cold gaze on him, causing him to shiver but he didn't dare look around.

the black leather couch was occupied by a few slytherin's with drinks in their hands. the slytherin's looked up at rin and the two females pressed to his arms and sides, then they turned and went back to their conversation.

"move!" one of the females said, stomping a bit like a child.

rin felt absolutely disgusted, the females had a firm grip on him so he couldn't get free. they were freakishly strong, but most of rin's fan girls were. they did weird workouts to get his attention and to find him anywhere.

it was rather unsettling, but they mainly did it because of his eyes.

"we're not leaving." one slytherin said.

"you're in rinnie's spot!" the other female said.

rin grimaced at the nickname, his lips finally curling into an emotion. but then again... it was rin's spot. he usually sat on that couch when he was in the common room. he wondered just how far his status, popularity and respect could get him.

"out." rin simply said.

immediately the couch was cleared. oh, so apparently he could get far. a smirk appeared on his face, maybe the party wouldn't be so bad after all.

rin sat down, the females took their rightful place next to him. he shrugged his shoulders a bit, trying not to show how uncomfortable he was.

the females kept offering him drinks and food, but he declined some of them. he didn't even bother to learn their names and they were all over him.

both females hooked one of their legs over his thigh, pressing themselves close. he'd shove them off, but rin was an attention whore and it felt rather nice to have people fawn over him.

especially since one was starting to feed him some dragon fruit, oh how rin loved dragon fruit. it was one of his favorite fruits -besides mangos- to eat. the sweetness and juiciness of it always filled rin was satisfaction.

rin kept his head tilted back on the couch, his black hair falling behind him as he only opened his mouth. feeling a piece of dragon fruit drop in his mouth.

the music faded around him as he spaced out. every now and then opening his mouth to eat the food, but never once tuning back in. he didn't hear what the two giggling girls were saying.

once more he felt a cold gaze on him, he shivered and finally tuned back in.

the girls were talking about who'd get to walk him to his dorm if he drinks too much. who gets to take care of him or try and get him to fall in love.

jokes on them, rin's a closeted gay.

they dropped a piece of fruit on his closed lips, causing him to rotate his head forward. they squeaked and apologized, but rin didn't say a word. he stuck his hand out and caught the falling piece of dragon fruit, then he popped it in his mouth.

the female to his right, immediately cleaned his lips with a napkin. hoping rin would look at her, but rin didn't. he was too busy looking around the party to see if he can spot the person staring at him.

it was hard trying to see anyone through the drunk mingled bodies, or the high slytherin's walking around or sitting in a circle to pass a joint. the music was loud and some were dancing, so how could he know who was looking at him?