chap 5

Isnt bbokari so beautiful 😻 the photo isn't mine, it's from pinterest!

Anyways! This is VALENTINES special! I dont know anything of Harry Potter wands so I'll just say after that because I have no freaking idea as I've not been into Harry Potter for like 1 year and I'm getting back into that phase on AO3 Slowly. Enjoy!

-eating fried bbokari/ Novalie_is_here

Harry's pov;

After we all got our wands I was ecstatic! This wand felt so much more right then the past one!
I really have many things I have to be thankful for Novalie and Stars friends!
After we said goodbye to Aurora, we left and went to the clothing shop Novalie and Star recommended.
As we walked in it looked like a muggle and magical clothing shop!

"HELLO!" We yelped as someone came out of nowhere, 'how many times are we going to get jumpscared!' I thought as I looked at her,

Random character I made

Name: Miana Dia Sevala- nu-kuea
Age: 25
Job: owner of a clothing shop
Hobbies: reading, working, listening to music, hanging out and staying inside
Lover?: Novalie kirin nu-kuea
Position in relationship?: Top

(Imma make her my wife :) )

"The names Miana Dia Sevala nu-kuea!"
She said, nu-kuea? Was she the lover Novalie mentioned before we left?

"Please step on the little stage"
She said

After she got our measurements she got some robes, dress robes (male and female), skirts (for hermione and I guess me as I sometimes crossdress)
(Cross dress harry is my favourite dont know why), shirts, shorts, underwear and boxers, Jean's, leggings and much more!

After I paid which took a long while because me and the twins kept on arguing who was gonna pay 😓 which eventually I won 😌!

After that we talked a bit to Miana too before we deemed today's shopping was done! After we went into one of my many manors (it's the gryffindor manor). Elves suddenly appeared!

"Master Harry Potter! We've been waiting for you!- master Harry Potter is bearer???" An elf said before realizing.

"Congrats master Harry Potter!" Another one said!

"Uhm-" I started, "can you please tell me your names and what your .... jobs? Are..?" I said hesitantly.

"I is mindy! The head elf and your personal elf!" The oldest I'm guessing said,

"I is kinsy! Me do garden work and be guests personal elf along sunny!" Kinsy said,

"I is sunny! Me do cooking and being personal elf along with kinsy!" Sunny said,

"I is dian! Me do cooking too!" Dian said,

"I is mona! Me do bed and garden work!' The last one known as mona said.

"Thank you for telling me... could you lead us to our room?"I said trying to memorize the names.

The elves nodded as instead of leading us kinsy and sunny apparated with the twins and Hermione to their room as mindy apparated me to mine which is also the main bedroom as my shopping bags were suddenly help up by magic and being put into the walk in closet alongside other clothes.

Words: 515

This was such a bad chapter but whatever 😭 happy valentines!

Also:

Slshoayslamasnlasnl

- eating fried bbokari/ Novalie_is_here