chapter 2

Enjoy the song, if your a stay or multi-fan

Fred is- fred
George is- George

Enjoy!

Harry's pov:

We soon got to gringotts (I'm sorry if its spelled wrong) after we packed everything from ourselves, as we walked in a goblin, which I remember as glyno rushed to me,
"PLEASE FOLLOW ME!"
she told us and we followed her, we made it to the office and she told us to go in.
As soon as we went she closed the door and went on her own way.

In the office chair there wasn't a goblin but a person???? What?

"Hello, my name is Novalie I will be speaking with you guys today." The person called Novalie said (yes I'm in this story, got a problem? If no.... do you also want to be in this story?) But looking at her tbh, she was pretty..... forest green eyes which I could swear looked like brown but it's just dark forest green, her long light brown hair and her face which had nothing on there. It looked flawless.

"Now, mister potter. In guessing you didn't get any of our letters?" She said.
"Letters?" I asked, the rest were staying silent as me and her interacted.
"I knew it, we've been sending letters about money and stuff illegally being stolen from your vaults and were asking if you had any knowledge of this and the contact between you and miss weasley?" She said/asked.
"WHAT??? I NEVER KNEW ABOUT THIS! AND CONTRACT? WHAT KIND?? And what do you mean by vaults?" I yelled and calmed down slightly in the end.

"Well we can bring all of the things back that were illegally stolen with interest if you say so, and the contract? We'll burn it if you didn't know about it. And it was a marriage contract btw. And yes vaults, you have 20 or so of them." She said calmly but also smirking which looked to innocent.

"Of course, I want everything back with interest.," she smiled to innocently at this part. "And that contract, I want it burning in front of me. And how come I have so many vaults?" I said/asked.

"Of course everything will be back with interest, and the contract burning infront of you? We can do that for you easy peasy. And the vault part, you have many families. You think the dursleys are the only alive relatives? Nope you have more alive." She said to calm.

I was happy about this but was shocked at the family part, "thank you and what do you mean I have more families???" I said shookes.

"Well, you're a black so you're obviously Mrs. Malfoys nephew and bellatrixs nephew too" she said making me shocked asf soon enough I fainted trying to comprehend.

"Shit..." was the last thing I heard from her as everyone else screamed trying to wake me up.

Words- 483

Happy new year! 🧨🎇🎆✨✨✨🧨🎇🎆✨✨✨🧨🎇🎆✨✨✨

Yes I'm alive. I just recently became a stay and was busy with that. Do you want me to make a skz mafia hyunlix with sideships such as minsung, jeongin x seungmin and changbin x bangchan. Should it be omegaverse too?

I'm a felix stan, but also a Ot8 stan at the same time but felix is in 1st place because he brought me into kpop and skz