chap 4 + character

Hellow!!! There was someone else who requested to be be in my story so....Yuri_kiko

Pretend the eyes are green because I couldn't find one😭!

Name: Ophelia Isabella evergreen
Age: 22
Job: marine biology * basically biological oceanography and the associated fields of chemical, physical, and geological oceanography to understand marine organisms and much more that I forget)
Sibling: None (niece of blaise zabini)
Likes: Reading, listening to music and star gazing

Harry's pov:

I looked down shocked...

Name: hadrian Lucifer potter pendragon

Age: 16

Alive Family/families; 5 (bellatrix, narcissa, Lucius, draco, snape)

Godmother(s): Narcissa and BELLATRIX

Godfathers(s): lucius and snape

Cousin: draco malfoy

Vaults;

Pendragon(2)

Emrys(1)

Aphrodite (143)

Potter(346)

Malfoy (563)

Black(345)

Money in total: 568967690 Galleons
59596969867800 sickles
6490639272862928264 bronze knots

(Just some random number 😭 bear with me 🤚😭)

Soulmate; Thomas Marvolo Riddle
(Vampire)

Animigus(es) (dont how to spell😭); cat, merman, elf, angel, demon, fallen angel, wolf

(The long lost wolf angel demon cat princess-okay I'm soryy🤚😭)

Potions, spells and compulsions:

Loyalty keyed to: ginerva (more like vagina) molly weasley, Albus Dumbledore, molly weasley, Ronald weasley

Love potion keyed to: ginerva (more like vagina) molly weasley

Hatred keyed to: dark side, voldy moldy, dragon malfoy (its supposed to be dragon 😜😌) snape, malfoy fam and black fam expect Sirius.

Oblivation; ages 5,8,9,11,14,16 (by Albus Dumbledore)

Crucio: ages 12, 13 and 14 (Albus Dumbledore and Voldenort)

Imperious; ages 11, 13, 15 (Albus Dumbledore)

I wasnt just mad, I was furious! My magic was lashing out everywhere, the twins and hermione tried to calm me down as they read everything on the parchment and their magic also flared dangerously.

The light should watch out because they just messed with chaos and his group. The silvers are after them now.

"I want everything of off me and my siblings" I say intending the siblings part to the twins and Hermione.

"OFC!" She giggled like Annabelle and it was kinda creepy to be honest... she dragged us to a chamber where Star and some goblins were.

*5 hours later*

After we got cleansed and made sure everything that got stolen came back with interest ofc.

We were outside a creepy shop because Novalie and Star said for us to go here instead because our wands were laced with tracking charms and Novalie basically ripped them..... she's scary- nevermind she's not the only one scary when angry! They both are!

As walked inside someone welcomed us as we screamed as they came out of nowhere! "HELLO WELCOME TO "INSANELY BEAUTIFUL WANDS:"! (I have no idea for names 😭)

Name: Aurora moon rosewood Age: 23Job: wandmaker + works at a magical creature shopHobbies: Reading, writing, listening to music, looking after her pets and researching random topics/stuff

Age: 23
Job: wandmaker + works at a magical creature shop
Hobbies: Reading, writing, listening to music, looking after her pets and researching random topics/stuff

To be honest she wasnt scary...

"Please put your hands on here and pick the one that calls to you!" She said cheerfully as she set up 4 different tables with the same stuff...

Words: 504

I'm sorry I didn't post earlier I am sick right now and just made this in a span of 20 minutes and I'm not editing this so.... just hope you enjoyed! Oh and thank you so much for voting and commenting! It makes my day! And plus people I follow nowadays follow me back???? And people follow me???? Excuse me??? Thank you all 😭 (happy tears)