Chap 3

I'm right now at my uncle's house and there are literally family here, but I have nothing to do so here ya go!

Harry's pov:

2 Hour later

I woke up 2 hours later with a painfull headache, I opened my eyes and saw someone who looked a bit identical to Novalie just with blue eyes and a bit darker hair and a bit younger.

"You're awake!" She yelled, her voice was soft even though she yelled
"Here!" She said giving me some water and a pill (I cant remember the name 🤚😭)
I put the pill in my mouth and picked up the glass of water and drank it alongside the pill.

"The name is star by the way! Novalies younger sister!" She said.

I guess that's why they look alike, they're sisters. In the next second I felt the door open and someone jumping on me, I groaned in pain and looked at hermione and ron who jumped on me.

"Get of you dogs!" I yelled at them

"We're not dogs!" they yelled in unison while I laughed.

"So you're finally awake?"I heard a soft voice and saw Novalie

"Yeah, I'm fine" I told her"Are you sure? Do you need something else?" Star said appearing at her sisters side, they looked a bit identical expect that stars hair was a bit of a light-dark hair colour with blue eyes and Novalie with light brown ha...

"Are you sure? Do you need something else?" Star said appearing at her sisters side, they looked a bit identical expect that stars hair was a bit of a light-dark hair colour with blue eyes and Novalie with light brown hair and green eyes.

"I am, are you guys by any chance twins?" I asked out of curiosity

They both laughed at my question,
"We're not, Novalie is 2 years older" star answered.

"But anyways we need to move on, we have a lot to take about, Mr. Potter" Novalie said.
"I will if someone gets these bitches of me!" I yelled.
"Oi!" Ron and hermione yelled as they got off of me.

"Follow me, goodbye kiyomi" (kiyomi means cutie) she said directing the last part to her sister,
"Bye unnie!" Star said back.
(Unnie means older sister)

We made it back to the office and Novalie asked me to drop 5 drops of blood on the piece of parchment infront of me.

A few minutes later after doing what she told me words started appearing first in red, my blood, next black and then finally white.

What I saw shocked me.
I couldn't believe it! You could see my eyes literally in flames...

Words: 404

Cliffhanger 😝

What did harry see????
Would it change his life? Also please comment! I really wanna see your reactions!