Chapter 34

Scarlett's pov-

Amber had went to drop the kids off at my parents as we were heading to the hospital tomorrow morning for me to be induced.

I was now 41 weeks and the baby is just content in staying where it is.

So the kids were going away the night before so amber and I could spend some time together before we have another new born.

Maybe it wasn't the smartest idea to have another baby so close to our youngest being born.

There's only going to be 11 months between them so they are Irish twins.

They will be the same age for a month, what I find sweet.

"Baby, I'm home!" Amber called from downstairs.

I heard movement downstairs, I just ignored it and turned my attention to the tv again, taking a handful of the popcorn that was balanced on my bump.

"What are you doing?" Amber laughed as she opened the door to the bedroom.

"Making use of my little table before it shrinks tomorrow." I joked as she laid next to me, her head right next to my bump.

"Are you sure you don't want to breastfeed and are okay with me doing it?" She asked as she kissed my bump gently.

"Yeah, I hated breastfeeding. You enjoy it, you done it with all our babies but rose and cosmo also it helps that you are still making milk as you only just stopped feeding Astro." I told her trying to reassure her.

I don't want to breastfeed so if she didn't enjoy it the baby would be formula fed what we did talk about because she has been feeding Astro for 11 months but she wanted to.

I moved the bowl of popcorn and cuddled into amber. 

"Wanna have sex?" I asked her making her giggle.

"You always want sex!"  She laughed and pulled away but pulled her top off. "But your wish is your command my love."

"Well it might be the last time I can receive sex for atleast six weeks." I smiled happily and took my own top off.

"Better make it amazing than." She said before pulling me into a kiss.

—————
"I can't believe you went into labor while having sex." Amber giggled as she was driving to the hospital.

"Baby is already stopping us having sex." I laughed back but groaned when a contraction hit.

"And impatient they couldn't wait until tomorrow to be born." She smiled as she pulled up into a space that was reserved for us.

Perks of being famous.

She got the bags out of the car before helping me out the car and into the building.

——————
"Welcome to the world baby girl."  Amber smiled as we cuddled in bed with our new born baby.

"She looks just like you and I love it." I said as I rubbed her cheek gently, the baby started whining and moving her mouth like she was looking for a boob.

"How are you feeling?" She asked as she picked up the baby and pulled her top down and the baby latched on quickly.

"Tired and hungry." I replied and leaned against her shoulder.

"Well once baby- we really need to name her, anyway when she's done feeding I'll run and get you whatever you want to eat."

"I'm craving sonic milkshake and Taco Bell tacos." I told her tiredly.

"Go to sleep and I'll wake you up when I'm back with your food." She said and moved to the chair to feed the baby so I could lay down fully and go to sleep.

—————

"What's her name mom?" Rose asked as she and all her siblings were cooing over their baby sister while amber was changing Astro at the end of my hospital bed.

Amber looked up at me and smiled, we finally picked a name an hour ago after having no clue for the first two days of the babies life.

" Everyone meet the baby of the family, Clover grace johansson." I answered as I took her back from rose. "Hey sweet baby."

"When will you guys be coming home?" Cosmo asked as he just stared at his sister lovingly like he did when all his younger siblings were born.

"Tomorrow morning so your grandparents will bring you home after school." Amber answered as she scooped the twins into her arms and danced around the room making them laugh.

The twins were the only ones that really looked like me, the rest looked a lot like amber what I love but I also love that the twins are my mini mes.

"Momma!" Leo laughed as he went to go join his mother and little sisters dancing around the room.

"Oh is my sweet leo wanting to join in?" She cooed and bent down to kiss his head.

I love seeing her interact with our kids, I love her so much. 

"Can I get some jello?" Estella asked as she leaned against my shoulder, after everyone of her siblings births or any hospital trips we always got her jello so it's like her tradition to have jello.

"Sofia, can you take her  to get jello for everyone?" I asked my oldest, kissing her head when she nodded. "Thank you baby, grab some money out of my purse."

—————-
"Welcome home baby clover." Amber cooed as we walked into the house, her holding the baby and my bag. 

"Right, im gonna go put the princess in her mosie basket and run us a bath, why don't you go grab us some comfy clothes for after."

"Yep, im stealing one of your hoodies though." I laughed and slowly made my way upstairs, still really sore from giving birth but i barley walk and stand up that's how amazing amber is.

"The kids will be home soon, so maybe we should get out soon." Amber laughed as she refilled the bath for the second time, clover was fast asleep in the rocker we had placed near the bath so we can keep an eye on her.

"I don't want to, I love you and I wanna cuddle some more." I sighed and leaned against her some more.

"I love you to and I love our family so much, little princess completes our family."

"I'm so happy you moved from England."

"Me too, that place was hell."

"Is that the only reason your happy you moved back?" I asked fake offended.

"No, I got married to this really hot woman and I now have 8 beautiful kids with her."

"Oh and who is this woman?" I asked playing around.

"Her names Scarlett, she's amazing."

"God I love you." I giggled and kissed her lovingly.

"I Love you too my queen."

——————
"Scar, baby wake up!" Amber laughed waking me up.

"Why, I just wanna lay in bed and cuddle." I sighed and rolled over into her chest, we had both retired this year and it was wonderful, we are leaving in two days to go on a cruise a around Italy, Greece and Spain.

"Because all the kids are coming with our beautiful grand babies before we go away for a 2 months, now get up so I can have a shower and breakfast with my beautiful wife."

Even in our 70s we are madly in love and I wouldn't have it any other way.

"Fine but I'm only getting out of bed if you promise me shower sex."

"Even when you are 74 years you still want shower sex." She laughed and kissed me gently.

"Is that a yes?" I asked as I allowed her to pull me out of the bed.

"It's a yes." She kissed me harder than the last kiss before leading me into the bathroom.

—————
Not proof read
1292 words