Chapter two

Scarlet's pov-

I walk onto set once again, happy to be back to work doing the thing I love but also sad to be away from my kids all day.

I go to my trailer to drop my things off before heading to where the table reading is going to take place.

"Lizzie." I smile as I wrap my arms around my best friend.

"Hey scar, you okay?" She asks returning the hug. "I know it's hard not being with your kids for the first week."

"It's already a little hard but I feel fine so far."I replied as we pull apart and start walking to the table together. "Where's the famous Amber I have heard so much about?"

"Running late as always, she insisted that she could drive herself but she got lost and is now running late." She laughs as we take our seats.

We were a seat apart, Amber's name tag between us.

Everyone started to arrive but there was still no sign of Amber and a couple others.

"Sorry I'm late" a blonde says as she runs in with a coffee in her hand. "I took a wrong turn about five times."

"Told you, you should of let me drive you." Lizzie says with a laugh.

Well I guess that the woman is Amber and not just some random intern that was late on the first day.

"I'm 26, I can drive myself to work." Amber huffs as she walks around the last empty seats until she finds hers between me and Lizzie.

"Hey I'm Amber." She says to me as she places her coffee and handbag down and sitting in the seat.

"Scarlet, nice to meet you." I give her a small smile as I scan her features, she's beautiful.

"You too, Lizzie has said a lot about you over the years." She tells me, as she slaps Lizzie's hand away from her coffee.

"She talks a lot about you as well, is it true that you got to meet the prince and princess?"

"Yeah, Kate and William are really nice. I went to a event that they were invited to and apparently Kate had saw me on a magazine." She says with an uncomfortable laugh.

Before we could talk anymore, the Russo brothers start to talk making me realize everyone had finally arrived.

"Okay, good morning everyone. Today we are going to go over the scenes that you are all in and then break for lunch and go over the scenes that scarlet and Amber are in as they have the most scenes out of everyone." Joe started before his brother continued.

"So the following names have to stay after the lunch break." Anthony finishes.

Him saying that makes me feel like I'm back at school.

"Obviously Amber and Scarlett. But also Lizzie...." They go on to name everyone that has to stay, but to be honest I just zone out.

"Alright, let's get started."

They hand out scrips with our names on.

"We already filmed scene five but the scene we are going to start with is scene six."

We start doing the read through, what isn't very interesting.

Table reads aren't that fun, actually filming is better or even just rehearsing is way better.

////
Amber's pov-

It's currently lunch break, what was a bit of a surprise for me when I found out we could actually leave for lunch, I'm London I couldn't actually leave set to eat so I would basically starve until I got home.

What may or may not have fed into my eating disorder. What I am happy to say I have recovered from.

"Ams, do you want to come grab lunch with me and scar?" Lizzie asks me as I was walking to my trailer.

"Depends on what it is." I tease.

"We are going to our fave small Italian restaurant."

"Oo pasta! Let's go, your paying tho!"

"Whatever, let's go scar is waiting."

We walk towards Lizzie's car and I climb in the back when I see Scarlett in the passenger seat.

I just sit in silence as Lizzie and scar talk about random things, and I forgot to pick up my phone that I left in my trailer.

"Ambie, How's dating going?" Lizzie asks making me glare at her use of my nickname.

"Bad, I've been on  five dates and so far the girls either want to just mess around or use me for fame, they want to take a selfie and post it online on the first date" I replied shaking my head.

"Yeah dating is kind of hard when you are a celebrity, you would know that if you didn't stop dating when you were sixteen."

"I didn't stop dating." I defend myself.

"Yeah yeah, hookups do not count as dating."

I just ignore her and continue.

"Well that was the old me, I want to settle down and have a family. And these girls clearly don't want that."

"You just gotta keep trying, you'll find the one eventually." Scarlett speaks up, turning around in her seat to give me a smile.

"Thanks Scarlett."

"Call me scar." She gives me one last smile before climbing out of the car and starting the walk into the restaurant.

God she's hotter in person, what?
Of course I know who she is and yeahs I had a massive crush on her at some point.

"Amber! Come on we only have an hour left!" Lizzie shouts on me.

"Coming!"

::/::::::::
I had just arrived home after going over all the scenes I am in, so me and Scarlett are not needed tomorrow while the rest of the cast go over their scenes.

I place my grocery bags on my counter before going to take my jacket and shoes off.

"Better start putting these away..." I sigh to myself as I grab the first one.

Once I got it all packed away I start debating whether or not to use the things I just bought or just order in.

Eh I'll just order in.

As I was placing the order, I get a message from an unknown number.

(Your name is what she put it as and it will change it over time)

Xxxxxx-xxxxx
Hey Amber, it's Scarlett.
Lizzie gave me your number.

Amber alert 💛
Hey!

Scarjo🎭🎤
What are you doing tonight?

Amber alert 💛
Waiting for my dinner to arrive even tho I just bought basically the whole supermarket. You?

Scarjo🎭🎤
About to put cosmo to bed so I can spend time with rose

We talk until my food arrived, I quickly go to my door to pick it up before messaging her again.

Amber alert 💛
My foods here, so I'll let you go spend time with your kids while I go pig out on Taco Bell 🌮🛎

Scarjo🎭🎤
Well I'll see you on Wednesday

Amber alert 💛
See ya

——————
Not proof read
1146 words