༺Odd News༻

Tatsumi's pov

"Muichiro, your other friends is here today." I started.

"My friends?" he asked.

"Yeah," I replied calmly and pointed somewhere beneath us, "don't forget to show them out, they've been here long enough."

He followed my finger at the direction I was pointing at and miles away from the forget-me-nots field were his colleague who kidnapped me. He was trying to find a way out from the mists that trapped him and it seems like, he brought back-up.

"Oh... sorry." he apologised.

I heard the guilt in his voice, "it's alright, this place would be found sooner or later by them."

He looked at me, "how can you be so sure?"

"I've sent many away in the past...," I rested my head on my knees, "demons, slayers and other people... There's a reason I don't want to fight anybody..."

His eyes were still fixated on her waiting what she was going to say next. He was glad that she was willing to talk more but her expression were always the same: not sad nor happy, but empty.

"On the night where I killed him..."

"who?"

"My... father, he was a demon." I explained, "that night both sides, the demons and humans looked at me as if I was... a sick creature. But I didn't enjoy it either, I just did it so mother could rest in peace... But I did it again..."

I told him about the incident with the middle aged woman and... I don't want to end up like that again.

No ones pov

"You should go now, your colleague is loosing his cool." she pointed out.

Muichiro glanced over at Uzui who was throwing his weapons around in frustration.

"Until next time then, is there something you want me to bring?" he asked.

"No, I'm fine with anything, bye."

𒈞

"Sorry, I took too long..." he apologised because he couldn't come for two weeks.

"No worries, you came now." she replied sitting in the sea of forget-me-nots, "did something happen?"

"I had some missions to carry out," he explained, "and there was a trial."

"A trial?"

"Yes, there was a boy traveling with his demon sister."

"Is the demon sister... dead?" she asked with a small hint of sadness.

"She live, she's now a part of the corps."

A small smile appeared on her lips, "that's good... Oh right, aren't you tired?"

"Not a bit, I'm used to it." he replied, "by the way, I brought rice crackers today."