༺Order༻

Muichiro's pov

Oyakata-sama told me something unusual today, about a cursed blood...
Does someone like that really exist?

I want to see Tatsumi again... She's a nice girl. I'm glad that I have her as a friend now.

I departed early but I didn't feel like to visit her empty handed so I thought I could bring her some snacks. Maybe dangos will do.

I felt uneasy on my way, I feel like I've been followed. I turned around; nobody.
Maybe it was a squirrel...

𒈞

She enjoyed the dangos I brought her and since I wanted to know more about her, I asked why she was living out her. She could move in a village if she felt so lonely.

"Never." she replied, "they look at me weirdly. I'm not welcomed."

"Is there a reason? Why would they look weirdly at you?" I asked.

She grew silent. It was obvious that she didn't want to talk about it. So I also stopped with the questioning and just enjoyed the moment. This place was beautiful and calming.

"Muichiro," she broke the silence first and her voice was serious, "don't tell anyone about this place. Can you promise me?"

"Why is there a reason? It's nice here."

"Just promise me."

And I did.

But... I think I couldn't keep it... I didn't tell anyone but...

No ones pov

Like always Tatsumi will wander around the mountain especially around the flower field. There wasn't a exact time where she know that he'll arrive but she was waiting for him. With him, she didn't feel lonely anymore.

She heard footsteps behind her and thinking it was Muichiro she didn't turn around like always. She will stare either at the horizon or at the clouds with him while chatting.

Suddenly, she blacked out because something hard hit the back of her head.

𒈞

She snapped her eyes open and the next thing she knew, she was pressed on the ground by someone. The room was dark and she looked at the guy who had a slayer uniform like Muichiro. He lied.

She panicked and tried to free herself but the grip only tightened starting to hurt her.

"Let her go Uzui, she's no threat." a calming gentle voice instructed and the guy know as Uzui let her go.

She quickly created a distance from them eyeing the two persons in the room. And before she planned to rum, the man talked.

"Sorry for kidnapping you Tatsumi," he started, "but it was really hard to find you and you probably won't come if I asked."

"Who are you, why do you know my name?" Tatsumi asked threatenly.

"I know a lot," he replied, "I'm Ubuyashiki Kagaya, the head of the demon slayer corps. You must be confused why you have been brought here."