༺Fate༻

No ones pov

Tatsumi would be lying if she said she didn't feel lonely, but she was determined to not interact with humans again. They were all the same afraid of her because she was different.

On a cold and cloudy day, she wandered around her mountain admiring the flowers on the bottom. As she reached the field of sky blue flowers she looked at the sky with blank eyes. It was beautiful here, yet it felt so lonely...

Out of boredom, she summoned a mist dragon to play with here, but it was always the same

Out of boredom, she summoned a mist dragon to play with here, but it was always the same. She couldn't talk to anyone.

Suddenly the mist dragon shifted behind her staring towards the forest.

Someone was here... and the mist. dragon dissappeared

"Tatsumi?"

Her eyes widen at the boy who came out of the dark forest. It was Muichiro.

She didn't say anything but inspected him, he was wearing a demon slayer uniform.

"Why are you here?" Tatsumi asked with no expression.

"I was just taking a walk and somehow ended up here." Muichiro explained, "Long time no see."

She didn't reply but gazed away at the flowers.

Muichiro didn't think much of it and entered the flower field, he also admired the sky blue field, "What are the flowers called again?" he asked.

"These are called forget-me-nots." she replied.

Silence ruled over them but it wasn't awkward nor comfortable.

"I've got to go now, aren't you returning home?" he broke the silence first.

She shook her head, "I live here, goodbye."

"Bye." without facing each other, one parted as the other one stared at the horizon.

𒈞

Surprisingly, he came back after a week and they met at the same field again.

"Why are you here again?" Tatsumi asked.

"Can't I?" Muichiro tilted his head.

She didnt reply and continued watching the horizon where a small village was seen.

"I wanted to check on you..." he eventually said with a neutral expression, "it's rare for me to see a familiar face again."

She did not reply again and looked up towards the cloudy dark sky.
It was going to rain.

She walked away and Muichiro wasn't sure if he should follow her, until she turned around looking at him before continuing walking.
She was telling him to follow her and he did as told like a lost puppy.