19.1

1 week later :-

Kim brother came back home from their work . They came late these days because they had some product launch is in a week ...

Dinner is ready sir" maid said ...

Ok we are coming"they all went to their room respectively and after freshen up and they come down ..

Aera entered in a hallway while scrolling her phone ...

Everyone looked at her and then again at the stairs ...

Aera sat on the chair beside Jimin " how was your day oppa" she asked ...

It was busy day but ok , where is yn by the way ?"jin said ...

I don't know maybe in her room, she doesn't like me that much so" Aera said and put her phone on the side" Aunty plz serve the food , I am so hungry" she added...

I will call her" tae said and stood up and went to yn's room ...

At first he knocked the door but no one opened then he knocked 5 to 6 times "yn princess open the door , princess...

But there is no response he rubbed his forehead and decided to tell his brother...

He hastily went downstairs and said "hyung yn is  not opening the door"tae said while huffing..

What,what do you mean?"RM said and all stood up including Aera ...

They all ran to her room then again kook knocked the door but no response at all ...

All was so panicked then jin said" Relax boys maybe she was sleeping or smthg"but he was terrified himself in inside ...

Then jin took out his phone and called on yn's number they can listen the ringtone from inside but no one was picking up he dialed 3 4 times again but then he said to jungkook " break the door" ...

Jungkook looked at him with confusion then jin shouted"I said break the fucking door"..

Then kook nooded and break the door with the help of others...

When they entered the room there was no one inside , Jimin hurriedly checked the washroom but still there is no one ..

Jin slammed his fist on the wall then he thought something then he ran downstairs and others behind him ..

All the workers including the watchman I needed to be here in 2 minutes "he screamed in anger  ...

All did same and stood in front of jin..

Jin's eyes were getting darker and more darker and his one hand was on his side and other one one his forehead"where is yn?"he asked in again loud voice , the voice give everyone chills ...

All workers was silent then he again Speak"I am fucking asking something to you"he took the flower pot in anger and throwed it ..

All workers became scared to his Aura Even his brother was scared him this time ...

Then kook came with the letter and uttered while shuttering " h.hyung this"he forwarded the letter ..

What !" Jin screamed and kook flinched and  take one step back to him ..

Slowly yoongi came to forward and took the letter from kook and caressed his shoulders to console him...

Then he started reading the letter and he gulped hard then he looked at jin"its yn letter hyung" in low voice but audible to everyone...

Jin snatch the letter from his hand and start reading ..

Sorry sir I am not the girl you are thinking of , i lied to you, I am park yona and this is my real name i had never lost my memory I was just playing along when I had to known that you the one of the richest family of the korea then my mind slipped I got greedy , but Now that I have realized my mistake, I am leaving the house, don't try to find me cuz it was embarrassing for me , i want to apologise to you in person but I have no guts .. so sorry for my behaviour...

Jin was so in anger he crushed the letter and threw it and went to  his room ...

What was written in it ?"j hope asked and took the letter meanwhile yoongi went on the couch and closed eyes. ..

They read that letter one by one after that Aera read it ...

"I was right afterall, do you remember tae oppa you slapped me for that bitch , she is not even a real one "Aera said ...

Aera this is not the right time to arguing with this"kook said ..

Hyung I think something is wrong ,she is really our yn" jhope said and all nodded. ..

But what about this letter oppa?" Aera said as soon as j hope finished his sentence...

I don't know I am just fed up"yoongi said while pulling his hair "i don't care if she is yn or not but she is our sister now, i don't want to lose her again " he added  after two minutes of silence..

But what if she didn't want to live with us"tae said in disappointment..

It doesn't happen if this letter is real then she was after the money right, so she will never reject the idea of living with us"Jimin said   ...

But oppa this is not right she is liar" Aera said ...

Shut up and go to your room"yoongi snapped ...

Next day:-

Jin was still in his room yoongi with RM went to xx restaurant where yn used to work to check her while others in the living they didn't go to their work today cuz for them their sister is more important than work ...

Then Eunwoo came with a bouquet he went inside He could clearly feel something strange but he ignored when he saw Aera coming towards him ..

Beautiful flowers for beautiful lady" Eunwoo said and gave it to Aera...

Then he went to others" what's up hyung what happened whats wrong with your face, is anything happened in work" he asked ...

No it's not like that" jhope said with a straight face ...

Then what's the problem?" Eunwoo uttered and smiled a little ..

Kook slide the yn's written  letter on his direction which  was on the table ..

What is this?Eunwoo asked then took it and start reading ..

He throwed the letter and ran towards yn room and others also ran behind him ...

What are you doing"Jimin asked ..

When Eunwoo didn't find anyone in the room he turned  and grabbed Jimin's collar "Where is she?"Eunwoo asked..

Tae came forward and punched him on the face and he fell on the floor ..

How dare you to do like that"tae said ...

Just tell me where is yn?"Eunwoo said and tears coming from his eyes ...

We are searching for her,but why do you care huh "tae said ..

Cuz I fucking love her" Eunwoo said ...

To be continued:-

Bye ...