7

"What do you want to say  tell me clearly,  doctor"yn said.

The doctor showed yn her  report ..You have blood cancer ..

"Sorry yn but I don't want to tell you this directly but now I have no option so yn listen to me carefully".

The doctor sighed and said "you have only one month". 

  Yn heart became heavy she did not have courage to say anyword to doctor ...

"If you did not have low sugar then there was hope" doctor said .

"So it means I will be dead" yn said ...

"No no I didn't mean that I mean,  if you admit now and went for surgery you  can make it for 6 months"doctor said. ..

"So if I admit now i can live a maximum of 6 months only" yn said ..

Doctor nodded and said "that's why I wanted to talk to your guardian,so we admit you and do your surgery fast".. Doctor said...

Yn nodded but she was to broken after listen all this things ..

"Isn't another way"yn asked ..

Doctor sooked his head...and said ..
"yn  I am sorry  you have to admit in hospital fast  otherwise you can't make it"

"Thanks doctor, I will go home and talk to my brothers about that" yn said ...

"Fast yn  we don't have enough time"doctor said ...

Yn was in the way of Kim Mansion..
She stopped in the middle of the road there is no one .. she sat on the middle of the road and take a long  breath .. tears became falling in her eyes ..

Am I really going to die ..

After wiped her  tears ,she went back home and all of them were already asleep or in their room There was no one in the living room so no one saw her She went to her room and changed her clothes.

She was laid on her bed her heart feel so heavy after an hour she check the time as she can't sleep ,she kept tossing and turning all night"

In morning -

Everyone is doing their breakfast .. and discussing about Aera ' s bday ..

"So after 2 days It's our princess bday" yoongi said ...

"Princess what do you want on your bday tell me" Jin said ..

"First make a promise oppa" Aera said ..

"I promise princess" Jin said ...

All of them was so happy ..

Yn saw them and decided to tell them about her condition as she stepped forward and heard .

"Ok oppa don't break the promise ok I want jeju island's guest house" Aera said ...

"It's not a big deal" Jin said and smile ...

"But isn't that the guest house was in the name of yn" RM said ...

(So basically yn and her family always went to picnic on Jeju Island and yn loves it... She was very fond to Jeju Island guest house  ..so his father gift her guest house her as a gift .. )

"now it will become  Aera's" Jin said ..

"But hyung what if she refused to sign papers" kook said ...

"She can't" Jin said ...

Yn stopped at her spot after hearing her  brother's words .How can anyone be so harsh She turned and back to her room and cried ...