5

Next day -

In cafeteria -

Yn was getting her coffee then Aera with her friends and Eunwoo also came in the cafeteria then felix called yn name so yn turned and her coffee coffee fell on Aera's clothes. And Aera glares at her with Anger.

"how dare you ?"Aera said while gritting her teeth.

"sorry it was by mistake"yn said.
Then yn moving forward but Aera grabbed her collar and said " Do you know how expensive my dress is?".

"But wait" Aera looked at her clothes with a disgusting face "how can you just look at yourself"aera said and smirked .

Then Aera was moving then yn gave her money and said "For your  dry cleaning".

"Seriously you"Aere was going to slap yn then Eunwoo stopped her and said "Aera stopped it, she already apologize to you"

Then Aera back her hand and went to outside with anger ....

Aera friend- (mia and sandy )

Mia and Aera also went outside with her ...

"Who does she think she is?"Aera said in a frustrating tone .

"we should teach her a lesson for that" Mia said .

Aera nodded and smirked "yes we should"

They made a plan to make Yn look bad ....

______________________________________

Next day -

Yn was sitting in class with her friends then Mia and sandy called yn and said " hyy yn "

"you are Aera friend right"yn asked .

They nodded ...

"what  do you want from me?"yn asked.

" Actually we heard that Aera is making a plan to put down you" Sandy said .

"but you are her friends why are  you telling me this ?"yn asked.

"cuz we are not a bad person like her" Mia said .

"we also know how arrogant Aera is, we are her friends but we can't see this" Sandy said .

Yn nodded and satisfied with their answers "but what I do now".

"I saw Aera  she was  putting  her necklace on your bag"Mia said.

" what ?"yn gulped .

"you have to put her necklace back on her bag , then she is not able to do anything to you" sandy said .

"but how ? There are many students in class"yn asked .

"don't worry for this when everyone went to outside in lunch" Mia said.

"You can put her necklace back" Sandy replied .

Yn smile and thank them you can say yn is so naive how can she believe them so easily .

When everyone went outside yn friends were also going outside but she  denied and made an excuse "I am not feeling well"

"Then i will stay with you"Lisa said and sat back in the seat .

"No you don't have to" yn said .

"are you sure, you not want me here with you" Lisa asked.

Yn nodded and they all are went outside there is no one now in class except yn ...

Yn opened her bag and saw Aera necklace in her bag she start panicking ..

So they were saying truth I have to ruin her plan ....