9

************************************

After a lot of overthinking yn moved forward then she felt dizzy and her body became numb and her vision turned blurry suddenly she sweating a lot and a distinct chirping sound started ringing in her ears, darkness began to appear infront of her eyes she tried hard to control herself but she had no control over it and she fell on the road .

Crowd  gathered around yn ..

The people were  asking one another about her but no one helped her ....

Who is she ??

Call ambulance ...

Does anyone know her ???

Mingyu and his girlfriend were crossing from there..

They both holding their hands and going to see a movie when they saw lot of people gather around someone ..

What was there?????

Mingyu tried to look through the crowd but couldn't see anything...

"Fast babe I don't want to be late for the movie"mingyu's gf said. ..

"Ok my love let's go he kissed her and moved"..When he moving forward he saw a glimpse of someone fimiliar .

No it can't be ...

No no ..

he runs towards her ..

"Yn ..get up yn"

He panicked and start wake  up her,But she was completely unconscious ...

He saw here and there but his mind was not thinking about anything then his gf stopped  a cab ..

"Bebe here"she uttered.

He held yn in his arm and they took her to the hospital ...

After 2 hours ...

She slowly opened her eyes and saw a unfimilair róom she suddenly get up ...

Then saw mingyu ..

After seeing yn mingyu take a breath of relief and all this 2 hour mingyu did not move for second  ,Mingyu had always considered her as  his sister and he was very worried to see her like that . . ..

He went to yn and caressed her hair ..

"Are you ok ynieee ??"he asked very politely .

Yn was so confused how she ended up here ,she was remembering a lot of things after a 1 min silence she slowly nodded ..

"Oppa how did we get here ???"she asked him with curiosity ...

"We were going to watch a movie when we saw you unconscious on the road"he replied.

"By the way what are you doing there with your luggage?"

She felt extremely nervous with this question her throat became dry as she don't know what to tell him???and what was the worst she couldn't think of any excuse ..

"Mmmm...op.pa I was ".she shuttered  then mingyu stopped her ..

"Don't say now that  you leave your relative house"mingyu uttered  ...

Yn looked other side and her eyes became glossy and she nodded..

"But why ??can I ask , didn't you  tell  me earlier that they were nice??"Mingyu said ...

He really wanted to know that why she left her relatives house and why she became unconscious on the road what was the reason of that ??He closed his fist in anger but his face remained emotionless.