3

Next day -

After others went to their work yn went outside to her room .. she was so scared of them cuz of that day's behaviour so she doesn't want to face them" ..

She went to the kitchen and looked for food but there was no food in the kitchen ..so she went back to her room and then the maid stopped her..

"Mam .. you didn't have your breakfast right ?" A pure and sweet voice which which hiding a care and love. ..

Yn nodded without looking at her .

Maid give her bowl of ramyeon...

"Eat this .."she said and gave her food to yn ..

"how can I ? it's not yours?"...yn said finally look at her face and thought why she is doing this ?

"yes but I already had my breakfast so you can have this" ...maid said. .

"but aunty ".yn asked with the question why she behaving me so nice. ..

The maid smiled towards her and said .. "you call me aunty now you have to listen to your aunt eat this" ...

At first yn hesitate then the maid insisted so much that at last she takes the bowl..

Yn finished the full rameyon bowl..

"It was so tastyyy.. thnks aunt" yn bowed to her...

Maid patted her head and smiled ...

"Don't you remember at all ?"maid said and chuckles ..

Yn shooked her head ...and again look at her but not remember anything at all

"aiygo ... I am the one who used to bath you in childhood and playing with you"miad said ...

"Aunt lee"yn said ...

Maid smiles and nodded her head ..

Yn hugged the maid and started crying..

"I missed you aunt "yn said...

"Mée too "maid said and while rubbing her back ...

"I am on holiday that time when I back I came to know about sir and madam..But I couldn't find you anywhere. I asked everyone about you but they turned me down saying that No one will take your name in this house"

Yn sighed....

"Are you ok ?"maid said ..

Yn nodded .." yes I am ok aunt ."..

they talked to each other for an hour about their life cuz maid wanted to know everything ....

Yn told her how they blame her and threw her out of the house and how her aunt treated her...

"oo my kid .. You have suffered so much in these years And now you have to endure it again in this house" .maid said and again patted her head ...

Yn smiles and said but now I have you aunt ..

And she again hugged her...

In evening ...

Yn roaming here and there cuz no one is at home ..( her brothers and Aera)

And then her eyes fell on the photo of her parents.

And she started looking at it with teary eyes ..

" Mumma daddaa I miss you.. why you left me here alone , It would have been better if I too had died that day. At least I am not being blamed for your death. "

She cried at least half an hour... Then she saw her brother's picture on the wall with Aera...

( full wall filled with picture of her brother and Aera )