71-80

Chapter 71 I bought some clothes online

2022-12-16 Author: Zhang Jingxiu

  The next day.

  In the sanctuary hall.

  Zhao Feilong stood respectfully in front of Li Mu.

  Li Mu asked: "So, this He Guanglin also has an accomplice who is also a superpower and very strong?"

  He Guanglin was taken to the water prison, and Zhao Feilong was responsible for the interrogation.

  After a night of overtime work, Zhao Feilong sorted out all the information.

  He Guanglin was frightened out of his wits. He said whatever he asked, and Ye Tianchen's information was also learned by Li Mu.

  "Yes." Zhao Feilong suggested: "According to what He Guanglin said, this Ye Tianchen has very strong powers and can control the weather. We must take careful precautions."

  Li Mu nodded carefully,

  that was indeed the case.

  The two looked at each other unconsciously, feeling a little sour in their hearts.

  Why are other people's abilities so strong?

  Is mine so rubbish?

  Li Mu said: "The weather control ability is very useful. It would be best if it could be conquered."

  Zhao Feilong shook his head and sighed: "How is this possible? People don't look down on us."

  Zhao Feilong is not belittling himself.

  Ye Tianchen really has this qualification.

  The ability to control the weather is really no different from that of a god.

  Ye Tianchen's ability is enough to live a carefree life anywhere. It is not impossible for him to raise a team by himself. Why should he be Li Mu's subordinate?

  However, Li Mu is still quite confident.

  The power is not strong enough, so I have to level it up.

  Currently, the four people with relatively powerful abilities in the shelter are Chang Ying, Jia Tong, Chu Xuan, and Sun An.

  If one of them was given a second-level potion, it would be enough to make up for the gap in superpower strength.

  If you don't want to be my subordinate, I will beat you until you do.

  Just so domineering!

  But, who should give the second-level medicine to?

  First, exclude Chang Ying and Jia Tong.

  These two people have only been in the shelter for a short time and have not made any achievements, so we cannot give it to them.

  Then only Chu Xuan and Sun An are left.

  Comparing the two of them, Li Mu is more biased towards Chu Xuan.

  This is not because Li Mu is partial, but for a reason.

  Sun An's abilities are strong but not flexible.

  According to He Guanglin's description, Ye Tianchen can also fly and is extremely fast.

  Even if Sun An is promoted to the second level, although he may be able to beat Ye Tianchen, if he wants to run away, Sun An will not be able to catch up.