61-70

Chapter 61 Self-recommendation

2022-12-16 Author: Zhang Jingxiu

  Su Mingzhe was completely desperate. He was escorted outside by Sun An with his head down and was guarded by several soldiers.

  Then Li Mu went to Li Mu to pick up Mr. Fang and the soldiers.

  Facing Li Mu, Mr. Fang looked guilty: "Commander, I...I..."

  Mr. Fang was very sad. He had been his disciple for several years, but now he was hurt the most.

  It might even hurt Li Mu, which made Mr. Fang feel very guilty.

  But Li Mu had no intention of blaming Mr. Fang.

  Supporting Mr. Fang, Li Mu smiled and said: "He will get the punishment he deserves. You can rest in peace for two days. I will have to rely on you to do research for me in the future." "

  Yes." Mr. Fang said very moved: " I will serve you well, Commander."

  Li Mu smiled and said nothing.

  According to Chang Ying, there will be many people with supernatural powers returning to Blue Star.

  So... should we station a superpower here?

  After all, the products produced by Shelter are really all high-quality products.

  There must be many people coveting such a good secondary shelter.

  However, there are not many superpowers under Li Mu now.

  It would be a bit of a waste to put one here.

  Li Mu held his forehead and thought deeply.

  After a moment, Li Mu made up his mind.

  We still need to send someone to guard this place.

  Not only to protect the shelter from being occupied by others, but more importantly, Mr. Fang.

  As long as people live, they must eat food.

  And Mr. Fang is the person who can solve the food problem.

  Not everyone is as kind as Chang Ying.

  What if the next superpower who occupies this place is a bad guy and kills Mr. Fang directly?

  Or, what should I do if Mr. Fang has made a breakthrough in his research and someone robs him of it?

  As a commander, Li Mu must consider everything comprehensively.

  "In this way, you will take turns stationing here, and the remaining people will follow me back to the main shelter." Li Mu gave the order.

  "Just...Sun An, you stay here for a week first, and I will change shifts with you after a week."

  Sun An saluted: "Yes!"

  He was a soldier, and he had nothing to do with obeying orders.

  Then, everyone returned.

  Next, Li Mu is really going to raid the grain depot.

  Grandma's, when talking about the grain depot, Li Mu got very angry.

  We have been talking about raiding grain depots for a month.

  Every time he was well prepared, something unexpected happened, which made Li Mu wonder if the grain depot was not compatible with him?

  However, Li Mu was not too superstitious about these gods and ghosts, so he decided to take over the grain depot as soon as possible.