31-40

Chapter 31 An old acquaintances little plan

2022-12-16 Author: Zhang Jingxiu

  "Reporting to Commander, the behemoths in Area B have been basically cleared, and we can start looking for survivors."

  "Okay, pay attention to safety."

  "Yes!"

  Li Mu turned off the communicator in the helmet and showed a smile .

  Things are going very smoothly.

  There are more than 20 combat teams with sufficient firepower and weapons of mass destruction.

  The behemoths from one area to another are no match at all.

  Even the poisonous toad family in Area B, which was more powerful than the giant rats, was turned into powder under the bazooka shells.

  Thinking of those disgusting poisonous toads, Li Mu still feels a little nauseous.

  Before the end of the world, I didnt know any rich person who had such strong tastes that he raised a nest of toads in his office.

  As a result...

  after the apocalypse, they mutated, which was terrifying.

  A tongue several meters long can easily pull a person into your mouth and swallow it.

  Moreover, there is a thick layer of mucus on their skin.

  They are corrosive, so Li Mu named them "poisonous toads".

  Just now they were blasted into the sky by artillery shells.

  Then...

  Li Mu and the soldiers suffered.

  Mucus falls from heaven.

  Although the military uniforms Li Mu exchanged were made of very good materials, he was not afraid of this corrosiveness.

  However, having something that looks like snot all over your body can make you really sick.

  However, although the Poison Toad family is disgusting, they are not very intelligent.

  A family and dozens of poisonous toads all rushed towards the person when they saw him.

  Then...he was served directly from the pot.

  Just like that, soon, in one morning, all the survivors in Area B were gathered in the hotel in Area A.

  It's lunch time now, and all the soldiers have returned and started eating lunch.

  After fighting all morning, their consumption was considerable.

  For this, Li Mu had already prepared for this and had exchanged a lot of high-energy military rations in advance.

  It is convenient and provides more energy, which is enough to support the afternoon battle.

  After eating, Li Mu let the soldiers rest for a while.

  At one o'clock in the afternoon, the second battle of the day began.

  "Same as in the morning, pay attention to safety!"

  "Yes!"

  This time Li Mu has not participated in the battle, and no one has decided that Li Mu must participate in the battle.

  In the hearts of the soldiers, Li Mu is the mysterious commander.

  It is already great for such a noble person to come to the battlefield in person.