41-50

Chapter 41 Encounter on a narrow road

2022-12-16 Author: Zhang Jingxiu

  "What are you going to do?" Chu Xuan asked.

  She looked at Li Mu curiously, wanting to know what Li Mu planned.

  In fact, she was unwilling to let her leave Li Mu.

  However, Chu Xuan felt that this matter was very important and must be taken seriously, and she was very entangled in her heart.

  Li Mu smiled mysteriously and let it slip: "Come with me for a while, and you'll know when you get there." He

  left as soon as he said it.

  Li Mu led a team of soldiers, Chu Xuan and Fang Lao, to the place where the mutated rice was discovered.

  This is the experimental field of an agricultural university before the end of the world.

  Perhaps it is precisely because of the rich variety of plants here before the end of the world that there are plants that may be cultivated by humans.

  After arriving, something surprising happened to everyone.

  The experimental field that was empty yesterday now has a small shelter standing here.

  Judging from the architectural style and materials, it is obviously the same as the shelter they live in now.

  "Commander, what is this?"

  Everyone asked in surprise.

  Especially Chu Xuan.

  Li Mucai said yesterday that he would solve this matter, and the next day, a new shelter appeared here.

  Is this a miracle?

  How efficient a construction team is to build such a perfect shelter overnight?

  In an instant, Li Mu's impression in everyone's minds became mysterious and unpredictable.

  Li Mu just smiled and didn't explain.

  Li Mu couldn't even figure out such a magical shelter, let alone explain it to others.

  However, it is possible to talk about the functions of this small shelter.

  "This is the first branch of our shelter, specially used for research by Mr. Fang." "

  There is a laboratory and plant cultivation room inside, as well as space for thirty people."

  "Mr. Fang can choose Some people will serve as research assistants, and I will also send ten soldiers to protect the safety here."

  After Li Mu finished speaking, Mr. Fang was very moved.

  He had no idea that Li Mu could do so much for his research.

  "Thank you Commander for your kindness. I will definitely develop mutant rice that can be grown by humans as soon as possible." Mr. Fang said excitedly.

  Li Mu laughed "haha" and said, "You're welcome, Mr. Fang, we are doing this for all mankind." "

  If Mr. Fang's research is successful, we can protect more compatriots."

  Looking at Mr. Fang, he still said What? Li Mu quickly interrupted: "You're welcome, Mr. Fang, go inside and have a look."

  Hearing this, Mr. Fang put his words of thanks into his heart and said respectfully: "Commander, please go first!"