11-20

Chapter 11 Policewoman Chu Xuan

2022-12-16 Author: Zhang Jingxiu

  There was a chaotic sound above.

  After a while, all the debris blocking it was moved away.

  A passage appeared.

  Li Mu waved his hand, and Sun An took one person to explore the way first.

  Although the people above are all human beings, you must be wary of others. Li Mu will not go up there so rashly.

  After Sun An went up, Li Mu heard cheers again.

  Then, Sun An stuck his head out and shouted, "Commander, you can come up."

  Li Mu nodded and also came up.

  As soon as he reached the sixteenth floor, Li Mu almost suffocated.

  The sour smell, the bad smell, all kinds of flavors mixed together can kill people.

  The stairway was now crowded with people, all of them disheveled and in a state of disarray.

  Sun An quickly introduced: "This is our commander."

  After Sun An introduced him, a group of people began to greet each other in a chaotic manner.

  "Hello, sir."

  "Thank you, sir."

  "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Finally, we are saved."

  It seems that they rescued Li Mu and others from the government.

  But this is normal. Li Mu and others are all wearing military uniforms and holding guns. They look normal.

  Li Mu looked at the messy crowd and shouted, "Is there anyone in charge? Someone come and talk to me."

  As a result, everyone was still in a mess.

  Some were crying with excitement, and some were jumping up and down with excitement.

  Li Mu frowned, he understood the mood of these people.

  But such a mess really wastes efficiency.

  You know, they sneaked in while surrounded by giant ants, and they had to leave as soon as possible.

  "Tu tu tu tu!"

  Li Mu picked up the AK and fired directly at the ceiling. Everyone heard the gunshots and felt fear in their hearts before they became quiet.

  Li Mu looked around and then asked: "Is there anyone in charge? Come out and speak."

  Everyone looked at each other, no one said anything.

  Li Mu was a little puzzled. Everyone could come here to take refuge together. It was impossible without someone taking the lead.

  Suddenly, a person stood out from the crowd.

  He said: "Sir, wait a moment, someone has already informed our boss."

  Li Mu nodded, since there is a leader, it will be much easier to handle.

  Two or three minutes later, footsteps were heard in the distance.

  Everyone immediately moved out of the way and a figure walked over.

  Li Mu was a little surprised. It seemed that this "boss" had a high status in everyone's hearts.