Mistrust (Part 1)

Hey guys this part contains Violence and more blood if you don't want to read it your choice
~Thank you~

Namjoon: You're lying...

Namjoon DG: *Evil laugher* Mintues from now, I'll prove to you I'm right. Because... The doppelganger Hoseok, Is getting Y/N here...now...

Y/N DG: *Evil Giggling*

Namjoon: No...NO!!...

Y/N: Hoseok...you've been walking with me on your back since forever... Why don't we just enter any of those rooms??

Hoseok: Babe I must make sure you're safe. Let me search good!! ^^

Y/N: You won't stop calling me that, huh?

I laugh and he chuckles.

Hoseok: We're here!! Y/N!! *doppelganger red eyes*

Hoseok DG: We're here...

Y/N: Here?...But...there are...sounds in there...It's dangerous...

Hoseok DG: Shup up, woman.

Y/N: ...Woman?...Hoseok?... Hoseok NO!!!! Don't enter that room!!!

We enter the room.

Y/N: UGH!!!

And he throw me to the floor...I was about to look up at him when my hand bushed against something...And I looked

?!?!?!?!? but...BUT!!!! I looked away quikly...afraid to look at the Hseok beside me And afraid to look at the Hoseok standing over me...but..I look up anyway...

Namjoon: D-Don't!!!...Don't...Hurt her!!!!

That's...Namjoon's voice...he sounds so in pain...I was to look at the source of the sound when-

Y/N: AHH!!!!

I was grabbed by the hair really violently...And the person that grabbed my hair, turned my head to him...But before our eyes meet...

Namjoon: Y/N CLOSE YOUR EYES!!!!!

Without think twice, I closed my eyes tight....

Y/N DG: OPEN YOUR FREAKING EYES YOUR FILTHY WOMAN!!!! LOOK AT ME!!!! *Slap* LOOK AT ME!!!!!

She slapped me really hard...still pulling on my hair...That voice that's...mine...So...she...is my doppelganger??

Namjoon: Don't hurt her!!! Please don't hurt her!!!

SeokJin: Hmph. ...

Namjoon DG: Dude it's so disrespectful how you just ignored me and gave attention to her. this, is so rude.

Namjoon: GHAAAAHH!!!!!

Y/N: NAMJOON!!!!

Namjoon: DON'T, Y/N!!!!! DON'T OPEN YOUR EYES!!!!! DON'T LOOK AT HER!!!!! KEEP YOUR EYES CLOSED NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!

Y/N DG: DUDE!!!! NAMJOON!!!! CUT OFF YOUR HUMAN BODY'S TONGUE OR SOMETHING!!!!! HE'S STARING TO GET ON MY NERVE!!!!! AND YOU, YOU FILTHY WOMAN!!!!

THAT'S YOU LAST WARNING, OPEN YOUR FREAKING EYES !!!!!

Y/N: GET AWAY FROM ME!!!

I pushed her away, surprising her by my sudden move, so she let go. But...I'm sure she got reall angry... beacause...

Y/N: AAAAAAHHH!!!!!!

She stepped with everything she got on my thigh...Specifically...the wound...on my thigh...