Doppelganger (part 1)

Sorry guys I took so long to write I was so busy on the test so understand write down the comments if you want to say someting Thank you ❤❤❤I purple you 💜💜💜 ;) let's continue 💜

Taehyung: NONE of us knew!!!! NONE of us!!! What do we do now?!!!

Hoseok: WE GO BACK!!!

Seokjin: We use the SAME elevator we came in to go back! If we use the different one, We'll be trapped in it forever!

Jungkook: The let's move!!! The elevator is right there!!!!

Namjoon: Elevator?...What...elevator?...

We look at Namjoon...who point to the elevator we came in through...Or...where the elevator should've been...Instead of the elevator...there is now a wall...A clear...soild...wall...The elevator we came in...vanished...Our only way out...disappeared...

To Be Continuing:

Jungkook: ...

Hoseok: What...do we do...now?...

Jungkook: ...

Namjoon: Use the stairs!!! Go down to lower levels or even Up!!! Find the damn elevator!!!

Yoongi: We can't slip up!! Have forgotten about our doppelgangers??!
What if they swipe with one of us?!?!?
It will be his And our ends!!!!

Y/N: What...do you mean?... What are the doppelgangers?? Why are they dangerous?...

Yoongi: They are you of this world!! They're the exact opposite of you!!
They're evil!!! So evil!!!! Adding to that, they look exactly like us!!!
We will never be able to distinguish if it's you or your doppelganger!!!

Jungkook: ...

Y/N: We'll find a way to distinguish them! We'll face them!

Yoongi: Definitely not!!!! Because if you meet your doppelganger, YOU DIE!!!

Taehyung: Die?...

Jungkook: ....

Yoongi: You're both the same person!!! So either YOU exist, OR HIM!!! If you both meet, YOU die, and he lives!!!! All there is to it is literally eye contact!!!

Jungkook: Are you saying that... If me and my doppelganger lock eyes...I die?...

Yoongi: Yes!!!

Seokjin: Yoongi...How do you know about that?...Me and Taehyung searched everywhere really well about any infomation We'll need for this ritual...but nothing about the doppelgangers was ever found. How did you get such information?...

Yoongi: Does it really matters now??!!
We need to find the elevator before any of us meet our doppelganger!!!

Y/N: Yoongi's right! We must find the elevator before anything else!! let's move downstairs and look through evey corridor!! Find the SAME elevator!!!

Namjoon: Hurry up!!! Move it, all of you!!!

We run throughout the whole building...looking for the elevator...

....

We swept the whole building...Literally... The whole building...But one ever floor where the elevator should've been...It's always clear...soild wall...We all stood there... Totally loosing it...For some reason...on evey floor...Jungkook would stand staring at a wall. But I was too panicked to ask...Were back on the 10th floor again...

Taehyung: What the hellis this?...We've been looking for a really long time for a freaking elevator!!!!

Hoseok: We can't stay here!!! Are we trapped forever??!!!