Doppelganger (Part 2)

Jimin?!?!?!

No mybe his the doppelganger? It's definitely him!! Jimin did'nt come with us!! All of us we were thinking the same because none of us moved...

Jimin: Damn it... It's scary coming here alone... And elevator just had to vanish...Great...just great...

Wait...what?

Jimin: I came to save them but I'm trapped and I need to be saved as well now....

How can this get any worse... Adding to the fact that, that momster is chasing me.
What am I going to do now?...
Guess I have no choice other than going back out there to find them...

Before he walks out

Hoseok: Jimin?

Hoseok got out of his hiding place hiding place suddenly... We all stayed hidden... we did'nt know if it's really is the real Jimin.

Jimin: Hoseok?? Wait... How do I know if it's really you?!

Hoseok: I sent you the wrong reports of another site by mistake and you yelled at me... That was the last time I was in your office...

Jimin: .... !!! Oh God!!! Are you Okay??!!

Hoseok: Uh...yeah-

Jimin: Where are the others??!!

Hoseok: They're...

Taehyung: How in the hell did you make it here??!!

All of us got out of our hiding sports once we confirmed it's jimin... He sighs in relief once he sees the 7 of us...

SeokJin: How did you get here??!!

Jungkook: And how long have you actually been here??!!

Jimin: I came like you all came. Using the ritual And yes, the elevator was still in it's place normally in our world. That's how I came.

And about how long I have been here, in our time? 10 minutes. Which means 5 hours here.

Namjoon: Why did you decide that?

Jimin: You guys are "Missing" in our world. And I knew you did this stupid ritual.

So I knew where you were
And don't tell me I have'nt told the police. Because I'm sure as hell they won't belive me when I tell them that my employees are trapped in a world on the other side.

Hoseok: You said we're missing.
How?

Jimin: You've been missing for 2 days.

Taehyung: What??!! We've only been here for approximately an hour and half!!!

Yoongi: That's in OUR time... but here... It's 45 hours...

Seokjin: Oh God...

Jungkook: Guys!! We have'nt eaten or drunk anything for roughly 2 days!!!!

Namjoon: Now I get it why you said we'll die of starvation or dehydration
if we don't keep track of time.

Seokjin: We did'nt even notice that were hungry or thirsty !!!

Yoongi: Because you will only feel the time of your own world. Your body reacts with the time HERE.

Y/N: In other words...We must eat or drink at most half an hour in our own time...because it will be 15 hours here

Yoongi: Exactly. We should keep track of time so we don't die by starvation or dehydration.

Hoseok: Great...Just great... We don't have anything on us to eat or drink....