Message (part 1)

Hey guys I want to you that I'm back in 2024 and I was so lazy in new year but Since I last posed...I'm so sorry please write down the comments please ❤❤...

Let's continue... with story

Jimin DG's house

I now I was feeling much better, But...
Everythime when I try getting up...I fall back down...The wound...was...horrible...everyone has been trying to help me walk...but... *sigh* I felt so in pain...sad...and angry...

I can't be a burden! I must move no matter what!!

Jimin DG: (She can't move, she can't walk at all, That's my chance, I'll offter to carry her, and when the time comes I'll use her to get Those stupid humans AND Y/N.)

(I despise that women so much, so having her body, will definitely make beg. And I definitely wanna see that.)

Jimin DG: I-

Jungkook: Hey, Stop trying, the wound will open again and you still won't walk. Let me carry you.

Y/N: No! JungKook I-

Jungkook: You trust me, right?

Y/N: Of course I do but-

JungKook: No buts. I'm carrying you!

Y/N: I'm sorry...

Jungkook: Don't be. I mean, you'll pay me back by carrying me too later!!!

He laughs and I laugh too

Y/N: Thank you...

Jimin DG: (Well damn. You lost your chance, Jimin.)

Seokjin: We should start moving. Someone call for Yoongi and Namjoon.

Yoongi: I'm here.

Hoseok: I'll call for Namjoon!!

Taehyung has been sitting on the couch thinking really deep about something.

Y/N: Taehyung? You okay?

Taehyung: Hey...Y/N...Jungkook... And even Jimin... Are'nt the 3 of you designers?

Jungkook: Yeah, and you know it, why are you asking that suddenly?

Taehyung: Well...I just had the thought of... If you 3 are designers, then, Why don't you just design the same elevator we came in to go back?

....

JungKook: ....

Jimin DG: .... (Did he... really...?)

JungKook: EHM!!! Normally, I'd just laugh at your crazy comments, BUT DUDE!!!!

Y/N: DID YOU REALLY JUST SAY THAT??!!! YOU WANT US TO DESIGN AN ELEVATOR FOR US TO TAKE US BACK?!?!?!

Taehyung: I...don't get why you're angry...

Y/N: DUDE!!! FIRST OF ALL, WE'RE ARCHITECTURE DESIGNERS!!!! NOT MECHANICAL ONES!!! WE CAN'T DESIGN AN ELEVATOR!!!!

JungKook: AND EVEN IF WE DO!!! DO YOU THINK IT WILL JUST TAKE TWO MINUTES?!?!?! IT MIGHT TAKE LIKE A WEEK TO JUST DESIGN!!!

Y/N: AND EVEN IF WE DO IT IN TWO MINUTES WICH IS IMPOSSIBLE, IT WILL TAKE A WEEK TO DRAW!!! A WEEK TO TURN INTO A DIGITAL FILE!!!! TWO WEEKS TO BUY AND CHOOSE MATERIALS!!! A FREAKING MONTH FOR IT TO GET EXCUTED!!!
WE'LL BE DEAD BEFORE ANY OF THAT TIME!!!!!

JungKook: YOU THINK IT'S THAT EASY???!!!

Taehyung: (pleading eyes to jimin)

Jimin DG: Don't look at me, I won't help you. I'm angry as them, I never thought you're that stupid.