Part 34

I wake up the next morning feeling drained and dirty. I knew he had left and that I was alone but I couldn't shake the fear of him coming back. Hopefully Chloe comes back to our room soon. 

I got out of bed and headed straight to the bathroom locking the door as I stand looking in the mirror at the bruises already beginning to form. I decided to run a bath as a sense of comfort, sitting on the toilet checking my phone to see a missed call from Lando last night. I started to ring him back when he answers the phone and he's clearly walking somewhere.

"Hey baby, I'm just walking to my flight home so I can clean the apartment before you come back in a few days because I know you hate coming back to a cluttered place." he says as I sit in silence fighting the tears threatening to fall from my eyes. The line becomes silent. He's stopped walking. "Baby? Jasmine? What's wrong?" Lando asks soundeed more worried than ever "Lan- " I manage to whisper before hearing Chloe knock on the bathroom door "Don't be long, I'm so hungover" "Baby, tell me whats happened?" Lan asks again making me close my eyes and shake my head "Nothing, uhm thank you" I respond. "Why is your underwear on the floor with you dress?" Chloe shouts. "What is Chloe talking about Jasmine?" he asks. Shit, he can hear everything. He probably thinks I cheated. "Lan- I got to go" I answer hanging up the call before he can even say anything else before walking out to Chloe.

"My head is killing me ba-" she pauses when she sees me sitting up straight "What's happened?" she asks worriedly as I burst out crying on the floor causing her to rush over as she sees the bruises pulling a hand to her mouth while trying to calm me. "Did someone ra-" she begins to asks as I instantly nod and struggle to get the right amount of breath to my lungs. I feel her grip on me tighten as she probably feels guilty for not coming back to our room last night. "I know... we'll go to the police"

 LANDO POV 

Jasmine just ended the call as I stare blankly at my phone screen before looking to Max. "Something is wrong with Jasmine. Like seriously wrong, Max" I say which causes him to stare at me "What? Is she ok?!" Perfect, now he's in protective brother mode he will actually be more helpful than useless. "I don't know, but it's bad. I just know it is." I say shaking my head "Shit! What are we going to do?!? We're due to go home now!" Max panics clearly worried "I'll speak to the pilot see if he can change pattern and so we can go to her." "I'll text Chloe see if she'll tell me anything" Max answers walking away.

Original POV

I step out of the bath and look to Chloe who is sat on her bed on her phone putting it down when she sees me "We need to go to the police" "I'm not going. They won't believe a girl who was drunk abroad. I just need to occupy myself" I tell her blankly "Something bad happened to you and you're just going to ignore it?!?" she asks clearly annoyed with me as she checks her phone as Max texts her asking if I was ok and that they're on their way to us. "Chloe! I'm not talking about it, okay. Don't tell the boys, I'm just going to live my life, without that." She gets up and hugs me "You don't deserve any of this, Jas." "I'm going to the gym and then shopping so I'll be back later" I tell her. Chloe then texts Max back saying they don't need to come because everything is fine.

After my last set of my workout I pause and look in the mirror as I feel the colour drain from my face. "Hello beautiful, was last night not enough of a workout for you?" My pulse is beating rapidly as I try to keep my breath steady before slowly grabbing my things turning to walk past him and leave "Stay here beautiful" he says grabbing my wrist tightly "I was thinking we could re do last night again tonight?" he says as I stare at him blankly unable to find the right words with fear pulsing through my body making me unable to move. "I need to leave!" I say getting up and leaving the gym heading straight back to the hotel room where I'm met with Chloe, Max and Lando all staring at me before tears fill my eyes as there is loud banging on the door. Lando quickly gets up and wraps his arm around my shoulders pulling me to his chest before pulling away and opening the door.

"I suggest you fuck off mate, before I make you" Lando tells him standing infront of me while I grip onto his jacket and he puts an arm behind him holding onto me protectively as Max comes to the door "Fuck off man. You're not getting near her" Max tells him as he takes a step towards the three of us as Max and Lando stay stood not flinching once. I tightened my grip on Lando as he keeps his arm around me giving me a sense of safety. "Are these your body guards beautiful?" he asks which makes Lando's grip tighten as he stiffens and Max clenches his fist with anger. "Max, Lan-" I whisper as I'm suddenly pushed out of the way as he goes to pull away Max who has punched the guy sending him to the floor before turning back to me holding his hand out. "Come on babe, we're going home you're bags are already in the car," he tells me but I remain still, scared that he will be upset I didn't tell him "I'm not mad at you baby? Neither is Max" he reassures me. 

In the car ride I tell them everything that happened that night as everyone becomes visibly angry but also sad about the news I've told them. 
"Have you been to the police?" Lando asks placing a kiss on the side of my head.
"No... they wouldn't listen anyway. The police aren't going to believe a girl on holiday with her friends over someone who lives here" I tell him
"We'll make a complaint to the hotel then once we're back home then babe" he tells me to which I agree with.