Part 3

We touched down in Jeddah and it was beautiful, I'd never been here before and it was one of the prettiest countries I had seen in my life. "Are you coming?" Lando says laughing snapping me out of my thoughts this Monday evening "Yeah," I say taking one last look around before getting in the car to go to the airport.

"Do you wanna go explore the city today? You've never been here before so we can go out and look around," Lando suggests while I'm laying in bed on my phone "Sure, just let me get ready first. I'll be done in 30!"

Later on... "Where are we going to go first?" I ask looking at Lando excitedly "Just walk around and see some sights and some of my favourite places," he says looking at me with a look in his eyes. "What?" "Nothing," he says innocently "Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask "Like what Jas" "Like you're in love with me" I say nervously, "Not exactly, I just enjoy your company and spending time with you," he says as he grabs my arm gently pulling me along with him "Come on, we have a city to see!"

We explored Jeddah all day before going back to the hotel at 5:10pm and we both flop onto the beds "Do you want to go out tonight?" "We've been out all day Lan and you wanna go back out?" I say with a chuckle "Yeah, but this time for dinner. I know a nice restaurant we can go to," he says "Like a date? Sure why not!" I say getting up to change "Ok, I'll let you get ready."

___________________
Soph <3

SOPHIE!!
YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT!!!
LANDO AND I ARE GOING ON 
A DATE TONIGHT!!!

JASMINE!!
ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!

YES!!

OMG!!
YOU GO GIRL
I KNEW YOU LOVED HIM

SOPH!!
SHUT UP.
DON'T TELL ANYONE.
ESPECIALLY NOT MAX.

Don't worry I won't
But how did you manage that?

We went out all day then he 
asked me to have dinner tonight
Gotta go get ready I'll update
 when I'm home, love ya xx

Okays, love ya xx

____________________

A few days later after our amazing date and it's finally race day. Lando is about to go out to his car on the starting grid but comes over to me first, "Be careful Lan, I know the car isn't great and you want to push but just be careful." "I will, don't worry Jas" he says kissing my head before leaving. I've seen him race enough times to know he's a careful driver but you can never be sure when they're determined to have a good season. Lando managed to gain 2 places by the end of the race finishing in P17 and he wasn't too happy about it.

There was a weeks gap between this race and the next in Melbourne, I was heading home tomorrow and Lando would come with me to see Max for a few days before leaving for Australia. 

That night, Lan wasn't in the best of moods so I set up a little cozy night for us watching movies and playing games. "Thank you for this Jas," Lando says half way through Finding Nemo before looking to his side seeing me fast asleep on his shoulder.

I wake up the next morning and feel some weight on my waist only to find that it is Lando's arm around my waist which gives me butterflies and makes me smile. I gently try to get out of bed without waking him up but he tightens his grip "Don't go" he quietly in his morning voice "I would stay but we have a flight to England soon" I say in return causing him to groan in annoyance.

A/N-Only a short part for now because I have some plans for the future in this story. I think you will really enjoy it.