Part 26

"Do you think we should go away?" Lando asks while playing with Jasmine's hair as she rests her head on his lap
"What?" she asks sitting up to face him
"Like, after this triple header I think we should go away you know. To celebrate!"
"I love that idea" she says looking at him admirably
"And I love you" he says kissing her.

SPICY IF YOUR NOT COMFORTABLE SKIP TO THE NEXT PART
(written in Jasmine's POV)

The kiss soon grows more passionate as Lando is now on top of me on the sofa as our bodies feel connected in some way. I could tell he longed for more with how much passion he was kissing me with and how his tongue moved around my mouth eagerly. Lando then picks me up and carries me to our bed while squeezing my ass with my legs wrapped around his waist.

I feel myself fall onto the bed as he pulls away to take off his t-shirt throwing it somewhere in the room. When I look at him, I admire his body and feel my pupils dilate more at the sight. His skin felt soft and smooth at the touch as I ran my hands along his shoulders. Lando was longing for me as he pushed me back onto the bed connecting our lips again.

Once again I wrapped my legs around his waist wanting to feel every inch of him on my body.

"Lift your arms up for me darling," he says and I comply as he pulls my top off and takes a minute to look over my body and smirk at the sight which made me feel hot as hell. The look in his eyes was enough to make any girl fold. I couldn't lie, I felt the most confident in myself than I ever had before.

His kisses start to move down from my lips along my collarbones and down to my breasts so he was right on my cleavage.

He kissed me right above my bra making me feel eager for more of his touch and it was as if he could read my mind as he moved his hands to my back causing me to arch slightly as he easily unclapsed my bra.

He offered me a sexy smirk before planting his lips back onto mine with his hand grabbing my left breast and massaging it softly while playing with my nipple causing me to moan slightly and close my eyes with the sensation.

His lips travel one again from my lips and go directly to my right nipple as he begins to suck on it making me arch my back. God, I've never felt this way before but I'm not complaining.

I opened my eyes again and the sensation of him sucking on my nipple makes me feel as if I'm on cloud 9. That was when I realised my self respect had gone out of the window and I realised I was his and only his.

He changes his actions and swaps his movements to the other nipple, now sucking my left and massaging my right making me hold his hair.

I feel his lips detach themselves from me as I open my eyes again and I'm met with his beautiful blue eyes looking into mine (A/N-I didn't do an eye colour to make everyone feel included)

"I'll never get used to doing this, me and you. It's amazing" he tells me with a raspy voice.

"You're amazing, Lan"

Before I can even think again his lips crash down onto mine full of passion and my hands explore his body naturally as they feel each ab and his shoulder muscles.

He bites my lip making me let out a lustful moan.

I can feel his hands going lower and lower down my body until they're tracing the seam of my leggings on my inner thighs as I subconsciously open my legs to give him more access. He then moves his hands up to my waist and removes my leggings throwing them away as his hands trace my lace underwear and he groans loudly.

I moan and shudder under his touch as he rubs over them but I wanted more. I wanted him. HIs hands begin to rub harder and faster causing me to grab his shoulders.

I could feel my core throbbing in need as I wanted more.

His lips soon connect again with my breasts as he winks at me with a cheeky little smile and he begins to rub my bare core. Pleasure flooding through me. His hand is warm but soft and perfect. Everything about him is perfect.

I soon feel his finger at my entrance but not moving anywhere to tease me and I let out a groan as my legs spread wider in anticipation.

"Tell me if you want me to stop" he says making sure this is what I want, how can someone be so perfect.

"That won't happen" I reassure him and then I feel it. His finger entering me slowly and there is a slight pain but as quickly as it comes it goes being replaced with pure pleasure as my eyes begin to roll and my back arches.

"Oh sweet lord!" I moan, palming my breasts.

"Fuck, that's sexy" I hear him say under his breath.

His finger starts to pump in and out of me slowly.

I can feel myself getting wetter and wetter at the thought of what we're doing as he enters another finger into me and oh god... I could die of pleasure.

I continue to let out moans which must encourage him as he pumps his fingers faster as my eyes roll back again and my back arches more than it ever has before.

His fingers slide out of me and he grinds his hard length against me.

I pull him towards me and kiss him again as my hands start to unbutton his jeans without either of us pulling away.

I watch as he removes his boxer shorts and pulls a condom onto him. His face hovers over mine as he spreads my legs even further apart with his hand and I lift my hips up slightly needing so much more.

I gasp as I feel him enter me and I've never felt so content.

"You feel so good darling"

"I could say the same about you baby!"

He moves his hips slowly at first making me moan asking for more of him which he seems to understand as he starts to thrust harder and faster. His member hitting all the right spots making me feel so full but so good at the same time.

My legs wrap around his waist pulling him in closer as I feel him now even deeper than he was before. His hand starts to reach down and rub against me making me feel somehow wetter than before which I didn't seem to think was possible.

I feel my back arch once again as he hits that one spot making me see stars and my hands scratch down his back.

His thrusts become faster and harder yet again making me jerk and shake as I feel him start to do the same. After a few minutes of continuous hard thrusts they start to become sloppy as we both come. Once we're finished he pulls out of me and removes the comdom as he flops down next to me on the bed resting his head on my bare chest as we fall asleep holding each other.