Chapter 4

Alyssa's POV:

Yna, Kai and me went out for a walk, but I came home earlier than the two.

I'm sitting in my room bored as ever then suddenly, Veia barged in.

"Heeyy guuuurrll!!"

"Hey, what's up?"

"Since we got here, you're so silent. What's up with that?"

"I just.. This is where it all started, you know? I just..."

"Mchale?"

I just looked at her emotionless and I know she did take a hint.

"Al, you know, we all need to move on.."

"I've already moved on. You guys know that. I just can't seem to forget how he played with me and my sister. Why she turned us, then having to turn you guys."

"I know. I know, but at least tomorrow, we'll start school and try to live normally. I promise not to go off and start a blood bath."

"What about Bianca?"

"We're trying to teach her to control her cravings. We'll be fine."

"I want to fall in love, V. I want to at least try."

She hugged me and kissed me on the forehead.

The usual us. We're so sweet hahaha.

"Kai's here."

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"Alllyyyyy!!!!!!"

"1"

"Come in."

"Allyy!! Veaaiiaa!! I saw this cute guy earlier that waaaah!! I think I might like him."

"Jeez calm down! You just met him, right?" Veia

"Maybe I did, but hey! It's just a crush."

Then, Yna and Bianca came.

"Guys! I'm so excited to start schooool!!" Bianca

"Let's not forget the fact that you, still, can't control your cravings, right?" Veia

"I'm trying, bitch." Bianca

"Try harder." Veia

"Hahaha!! You da best bitch!" Bianca

"I know." Veia

"Guys, I know this is pretty childish but hey, we're still 18, exept Yna, 19, we haven't done this for a really long time since it's been 48 years since we separated..." Bianca

"Just get to the point." Veia, roliing her eyes as usual.

"Why don't we have a sleep over? Like normal bestfriends have?"

"That's actually a good idea, we never get to catch up." I agreed, and all the girls did too.

We set up all the blankets in our living room, got our pillows set, blood bags in a cooler. What a sleep over.

We danced all night, played a few games. then we decided to sleep.

But the thing is, I can't. So I stood up, went to our balcony.

With my ultimate hearing power (Sounded better in my head) I heard Kai's voice looking for me.

I know she know where to find me.

"Hey!"

"Hey, I can't sleep."

"Pretty obvious, are you okay?"

"I guess. I miss Alex." I confessed

"I know. I miss him too. He's mad at me tho. I turned him. He has every right too."

"I just wish we didn't fell for that... Guy."

"I loved him, Aly, I still do. I tried looking for him, but I can't find him."

"You did?"

"I did. I was trying to figure out a way to locate him. I met a witch, Irene, she's living here, actually."

"I loved him Kai, But it's always you. We both know he loves you."

"That's where you're wrong, Al. He loves you. The way he looks at you, the way he respect you and your choices. Aly, all this time I thought you knew."

I didn't. And I don't want to. He's in the past, and I have to focus on today.

"C'mon sister, let's take a rest. We have a big day tomorrow."

We went back to see our bestfriends, asleep. Then we drift off to a deep slumber.

I just hope that tomorrow will be good.
~~

Vote, Share, Be a fan :)

ChangesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara