Chapter 2

Alyssa's POV:

It was a Saturday night and I'm bored. So, I asked Veia to come with me.

But.. I made the wrong choice, I forgot that one little thing.

Veia, err.. She doesn't care much. She always turns off her emotions.

"Veia, we're not gonna feed on fresh human blood tonight. We just came here."

"You're such a kill joy. C'mon! Live a little!"

"I'm aleady dead, so are you."
Sass. Burn!

"Nice Al!"

"Kai is here. Hahaha, now I can say it's time to feed."

"Feeding time!"

Veia rushed into the surface away from our house in the woods, we followed her. We know what she can do. She can start a blood bath with a wink. Trust me.

Finally we catched up to her, and she was feeding on a high school student.

Eeeek. She's in control. She just doesn't care.

Bianca is the one whose having a hard time controlling her cravings.

While Yna, she's good, at flirting. Hooking up. Then compel that one unlucky guy to be her blood bag. Genius.

And, Kai and me are almost the same. That's why we fancy the same guy. Everytime. She's my sister. My twin.

We got back home, and Yna is with a guy, whose pretty much compelled to be a blood bag. Gosh. First night, blood everywhere.

Too messy.

I went in my room, locked the door.

Sat on my bed, and think about everything that happend 149 years ago...

1866:

I was with Mchale, sitting at the top of our roof where he flew me onto.

The night when he told me his secret.

The night when I feel special, like he really cares for me.

He told me how to turn someone into a vampire, he told me that I was the most beautiful amongst the 5 of us.

~~

I stopped thinking about him when I heard a knock.

"Are you okay?" Bianca.

That's when I started crying.

I never wanted this. I still want to live a normal life, a normal teenager. Not like this.

Not a monster.

"Shh. Shh. Al, I know hun. I'm sorry."

My sight turned dark. My eyes is getting small. I'm mad. My emotions are getting mixed.

I need to calm down. Aly. Stop. Breathe. Breathe.

"I know. I can do this. We can do this."

"The girls and I decided that we're all going back to school. We know that that's your dream. We took that away from you."

I just smiled at her

"Okay. I hope your okay. Maybe get some rest and see you tomorrow."

High School.

Am I really going to do this? Or?

But..

What if..

Ugh. I want to atleast try a normal life.

~~

Vote, Share, Be a fan :)