chapter 08(won't your daddy accept you?)

Hanbin isn't moving or saying anything for 5 minutes.

Hao begins to cry again. Finally Hanbin gets back to sense.

Hanbin - Calm down. Don't cry. Shh...sh.... it's okay. Everything is fine.

Hao- Hanb-in , I..... I'm........ I'm sorry........ I

Hanbin - you don't have to sorry about it. It's okay. Now clam down.

Hao- but.....

Hanbin - it's okay. Let's not talk about this now . And we're going home now.

Hanbin was going to propose Hao today but right now he is thinking about other things.

Hao becomes sad after hearing 'lets not talk about this' . What he should do now ?

Hao is sleeping in Hanbin's room. He is Soo much tired after all this crying.

Hanbin is sitting in the living room with his mom.

Hanbin - Mom, I need something to tell you.

Hanbin's mom- okay go ahead.

Hanbin - Mom, I..... I know it's sudden..........but. Hao ....Hao is ..
Hanbin's mom- pregnant. Hao is pregnant, right?

Hanbin - *in shock* yeah.........but how do you know?

Hanbin's mom- he is? Wow. I guessed right. It's just I noticed his food habit and morning sickness.

Hanbin now Remember that. Hao's morning sickness and food habit was enough to guess it right.

Hanbin's mom- listen boy. I know you're thinking how can he get pregnant but you also know about the male pregnancy population percentages .Haohao is blessed.And it's your fault remember, you made him pregnant.

Hanbin isn't saying anything.

He is thinking. What about their careers? They're still rookies.

Hanbin's mom- sung Hanbin, I know you're thinking about your careers. And you and your partner will decide what will you do. Keeping the baby or get rid of it . ( Hanbin's mom is sounding sad while saying this to her son but she was right)

Hanbin's mom left the living room and enter in the kitchen.
While Hanbin is still sitting there.
Getting rid of the baby? Won't that make him a murderer? But again their careers?

Their holidays comes to an end .

Hanbin and Hao left Hanbin's house. These days Hanbin became very careful about Hao's heath. Like always careful with stairs. He made every meals that's were eatable for Hao. Hanbin's mom also did so.
Both Hanbin and his parents treat him very well.

Hao is happy.
He knows Hanbin has already accepted them . His baby. Their little sunflower.

After coming to the company, Hanbin said the manager Hao wasn't feeling well. The manager told him to see a doctor. Hanbin said they went to a doctor. Hao just needs some rest.

The members also sense something was off. They asked them but got no reply.

It's almost 11 am

Hanbin opens the door of hao's drom.
Hao is lying on the bed.

Hanbin approach Hao.

Hanbin - I need to discuss something.

Hao is thrilled, he thinks he knows what they'll discuss. They're keeping the baby right?

Hao smiling - Yes, what?

Hanbin - Hao we should get rid of the thing.

Hao - whattt... which thing??

Hanbin - the baby.

Hanbin says without any expressions.