chapter 04 (I'm still hurt)

Zb1 is now in the plane going Philippines for AAA . They practiced hard. And Hanbin practiced more since he's the mc along with Daniel and Wonyoung. The line up was every sm,hybe,jyp and some groups from small company.

Hanbin was busy those days but never forget to give his boyfriend his time . They drank zerocola together.

Hanbin noticed Hao was upset but thought 'maybe for practice' he is quite a bit. He even asked him but Hao said he was okay. In reality he was not. He was upset thinking why his boyfriend didn't tell him about the MAMA mate thing. And why he was enjoying very much and blushing hard with Karina. He felt jealous and every night he cried. He got sick but Hanbin didn't noticed .

Hanbin was distracted by playing the role of leader and forget the role of boyfriend. Why.why ? This was hao's thoughts. What happened to their relationship. Why Hanbin did this to him?

In the plane, Hao sits with Matthew. They really gotten close since boys planet . First Hao thought Matthew liked Hanbin more than just friends. But he was wrong tho. Matthew was always a little brother and best friend to Hanbin.

Matthew noticed Hao was very gloomy. He asks Hao ," hyung, what happens to you ? You're not in yourself." Hao says he's okay, nothing just not in the mood. Matthew insists him to tell what's going on .

Suddenly Hao breaks into tears .
Matthew panics "hey ,hey hyung . Come down. Shh, shhh. Don't cry , what's going on" . After a bit ,Hao replies, "I can't understand Matthew . Why this is happening to me. Do you know .......about the MAMA ...sob....mate thing. Hanbin,.......sob..... He and Karina was So happy. He...sob... lifted her, hugged her , both blushed. Even more, He was so happy back then when I was not in Korea. I guess,in that was the day when they film the content. Nowadays, he didn't care about me .Why Matthew, why he is doing this to me ?"

Matthew replies,"look hyung , Hanbin hyung can never cheat on you .and you know it very well. He loves you the most . I think, you're misunderstanding something.".. Hao says," I know Hanbin is bisexual, it's normal for him to attach to a women and I can do nothing about this." Matthew doesn't know what to reply. Part of him thinks Hao was saying the truth. Hanbin indeed was bisexual. "It's okay , hyung . Let's Clam down for now . We have award show tomorrow, don't get sick . And I'll talk to Hanbin hyung". Hao doesn't say anything and looks away through the window.

Zb1 is in the red carpet now. Ricky couldn't come to Philippine due to passport issue and everyone was sad when they have come to know the news . Hanbin tries his best to fixed the issues as a leader but failed because of the bullshit company.

 Hanbin tries his best to fixed the issues as a leader but failed because of the bullshit company

Hanbin is mcing the award show for 3 hour straight now . Hao feels really proud of his boyfriend. He is watching him all along.
Hanbin is very smooth when it comes to mcing. Zb1 wins 2 awards . Since , it is jiwoong's bday , everyone is thrilled. Their performance is smooth as always. Everyone enjoying hard.

After 7 hour of mcing, the comes to end. Everyone now gathering in the stage for taking pictures together.

After the show finally ends, Hao feels the urge to go to his boyfriend and grab him eventually so they can go early to the hotel and rest .

After the show finally ends,  Hao feels the urge to go to his boyfriend and grab him eventually so they can go early to the hotel and rest

When he was about to grab him , he sees Hanbin is greeting Karina happily. Karina asks Hanbin," hey, are you okay? You must be really exhausted now after all this hour . Take rest Okay. See ya ! (Ik Aespa didn't attend AAA but just imagine )

Watching this breaks Hao's heart .
He was about to go back when Hanbin approach him right away. "Hey Hao hyung, did you enjoyed the show?" Hao thought he did but not anymore " yeah....w-why not . It was fun and you did great job" Hao says with breaky voice. "Oh really? If I really did a good job , then you've to prize me tonight" Hanbin says with a smirk whispering in Hao's ear. Hao isn't even hearing what Hanbin was saying so he nod .

They'll go head to Korea tomorrow after next day .
For wining 2 awards , all the members now in the pool side of the hotel celebrating.
They video called Ricky and Ricky said he was really happy to see them wining also added that he is having a great time with his family.
Everyone except Gunwook and yujin , drink alcohol. The babies were sent to there room when it's correct 10 in the clock .

Matthew says to Hanbin,"hyung , I want to talk to you privately". Hanbin then nod and follows Matthew.

Hao on the other hand is sitting alone since he told others he was not in the mood and just exhausted ,so everyone let him sit alone as they knows Hao is introvert.

Hao recalls everything that happened in last week . He starts sobbing. Hao brought some sujo with him. He starts to drink those one after another.........

 He starts to drink those one after another