chapter 03(I'm hurt)

My First MAMA mate comes out and Hao lost his mind. He was jealous and angry.
(I change the mama Mates , instead of Hanbin , Jaehyun, gyuvin, ej , wonhak and nicho . There is Hanbin, gyuvin, Jaehyun, Wonhak , Karina, winter (just imagine Aespa is also rookies and male and female idols are comfortable with e/o) )

Hao actually didn't know about the MAMA mate thing , he heard something from gyuvin but didn't care back then .

Now, since yesterday midnight the episode came out ,it is trending in Twitter now .
And what worst "Binrina" is trending world wide.

They aslo did a challenge together.

In one video , Hao sees Hanbin was lifting Karina up and down for like 35 times . they're so close with each other. They even hugged after wining the round. Hanbin was looking so hot while lifting her. She even blushed looking at him . Hao wished it was him .

He freezes in spot .
He is feeling so jealous yet crying. And tears starting falling from his eyes. Then in the comments fans are even loving Hanbin's interaction with Karina .

Some haobinist protest but he can feel everyone is happy.

Hao doesn't want any misunderstanding between him and his boyfriend, he believes him .

But again , he remembered when he was in Japan for mama , Hanbin was so happy in that video call and he knows now why .

After crying for almost 1 hour in the midnight , Hao gradually sleeps . Hanbin gets back from practice room late as he is the mc for Asian artist award.He is too busy to go through Twitter or other social media aslo exhausted. He is looking for his boyfriend in the dorm to drink zerocola with him .

When he enters his boyfriend's and gunwookie's room, he found his bf sleeping peacefully. And there is no way he's going to wake him up. So he kisses his boyfriend's forehead and leaves.

Hao wakes up early as he has a severe headache due to his sobbing last night. So he is now in the kitchen for some tea . While he is making tea , a pair of hands back hugged him . He knows well who was behind him. He smiled but again remember the other day . So he decided to not to say anything. Hanbin places a kiss on hao's neck and wishes him "Good morning,love" . "Good morning", Hao says without any emotions. Then he let get from Hanbin "The manager will be soon there , we should get dressed" , Hao says. Hanbin hum as response and let Hao go.

Soon the manager comes to pick them, and they head to the practice room . Days flies by like this and Hanbin is so busy that he didn't even realize Hao is a lot quite then usual. Finally the D-day of AAA comes .........