Airport wait

Niall imagine:

Imagine...You impatiently tap your foot repeatedly on the white cool tile. You'd been waiting for 40 minutes straight standing in the overfilled waiting room of the LAX airport. No 'gentleman' offered you his seat. You glanced at the clock an grew more frustrated. 50 minutes. 50 minutes of you standing in the same position. Your feet ached, your knees were hurting and the stupid lady in the front desk refused to tell you when One Direction's plane was coming in. She thought you were just another nosy fan. Niall of course couldn't answer since he was probably 1,000 feet in the air.

You were normally a patient person but this was just pushing your buttons. You were pacing back and forth in the same confined space of 5 feet. You marched to the reception. And glared at the stupid ' incoming flights and outgoing planes receptionist'.

"I was wondering when One Direction's plane was going to land," you forced through gritted teeth as you gave her a cold stare.

A soon as the artificially strawberry blonde saw it was you she dropped the fake smile and mad dogged you with a dirty look. She frowned and basically gave you the middle finger with her eyes.

"Listen up, miss," she said sarcastically, " I ain't telling you. I don't give a crap if your Niall's girlfriend. I'm not falling for that load of crap, y/n, was it? Stop asking you annoying derp. Have a nice day!" She says the last bit cheerfully and with a smile so wide it looks like her face will split in two. Oh, look at you two bonding. She certainly was warming up to you. This was the 7th time you'd asked.

You stare so coldly at her she visibly flinches. You smirk a vicious smirk and feel like a badass bitch. Oh, Louis would be so proud. You can imagine him clapping in the background and jumping up and down. There's a number of things you could respond back. Multiple of them being not so nice and others being so offensive that it would give your mother a heart attack of she heard.

"Thank you for your understanding," you hiss/growl. You just give her one last glare and turn on your heel. You stomp back to your piece of carpet and once again pace. 1 hour 15 minutes. That's how long you've been here. You pull out your iPod from the pocket of the varsity jacket Zayn gave you for your birthday. You both have matching navy blue ones and you shift your weight to your right foot. Good thing you wore your flats. You were wearing the jacket, a peach orange strapless shirt and dark blue jeans. Your hair was in a high pony tail and you had minimal light makeup.

You played your music in shuffle. The first song that comes on is What Makes you beautiful. You unconsciously smile to the familiar tune. Your foot taps along with the beat. As you slowly relax. Song after song comes on and you end up putting the One Direction playlist on shuffle. You feel as if 5 minutes go by when you realize you've been waiting here for 2 hours and 23 minutes. You look around and see extremely pissed off people that are waiting for the same flight. The boys were undercover and on a normal plane to not attract attention. Everyone was really angry as the plane was delayed. Obviously.

You finally spot a plane incoming and practically bounce on your feet in excitement. You see it land in the section that the boys' plane was landing in. Next time you saw Paul you were so smacking him upside-down the head. He had only told him the section and approximate time to pick them up. He couldn't since he was stuck in border traffic. You lived close to LA so you had no trouble picking them up. The lads had no idea it was you picking them up.

You saw people disembarking the plane. Many people sighed in relief after seeing their relatives finally arriving. Many irritated people come off the plane after the long ride from the UK. People exchanged hugs, smiles, words and kisses. You stand on your tiptoes and mentally hate the fact you're average height. You spot a boy with a beenie and curls sticking out the ends. You smile as you recognize his failure at trying to be nonchalant. That cheeky Harry. Grinning you walk over to him. You sneak up behind him and bear hug him from behind in a vice grip. He sucks in a breathe of air as you squeak.