Rainy Days with Liam

It was dark and rainy, Liam was coming over your apartment for a snuggle and movie. You have been thinking for a while and you thought it was right to finally loose your virginity to Liam, the one you love. You heard a knock at the door and you ran to it to open it.

"Hey babe" You smile and hug Liam.

"Hey." He hugs you back, He lifts you up off of your tippie toes and carries you across to the sofa where you can lay and cuddle with Liam.

"Let me pick the movie." Liam says, He walks over to the DVD rack and 'OO's' and 'AAHS' over different movie but then decideds and puts it in.

"What are we watching baby?" You say softly

"Dear John." He answers back and then kisses your forehead.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

You were snuggling up to Liam and then the movie finished. It was the right time to now lose your V. You didn't know how to feel to lose something so pure.

"That was a great movie." Liam whispers into your ear

You look at his brown soft eyes and kiss his lips. He kissed you back and it got more intense, passionatly he moved his lips to your neck. You moaned in pleasure. You started to take your top off but then Liam stopped. You awkwardly stopped.

"Y/N, not now please." He turns away

"Whats the problem, why do you not want to?" You ask if a side of hurt. You didn't get it, He has lost his so what was the problem.

"Y/N your very special to me and your virginity hasn't been lost and you should treat it specially, dont treat it like it is a piece of rubbish that just get chucked away." He holds your face close to his you nod and kiss him on the lips.

"I will wait." Liam whispers

~HarrysKitty