Confessions with Harry Styles

Imagine ..It's been one day since your boyfriend of 2 years broke up with you. You guessed it was over because you walked into your favourite ice cream shop and there he was, across the room, making out with this girl, this girl was your bestfriend. You yelled "CHEATER." and ran out with wet, cold tears running down your face. They both chased you to tell you that it was a mistake but you didn't listen to one word.

You were crying in your room until you heard a knock on your bedroom door. 

"Go Away Mum!" You shout

"Calm, It's me." Harry your bestfriend says.

He walks in and lays on his back on your bed.

"I just don't get it Harry, Everyone relationship ends this way. I dont know why, Am I ugly? Boring? Tell me." You cry

"Your amazing! The guy was a jerk Y/N. I need to tell you something and I knkow its a bit to soon since you just broke up and everything but eversince I was young I have.. Erm.. Well I love you Y/N." Harry faces towards you with his emerald eyes look staright into yours. 

You didn't know how you felt, You've always waited for your prince to come, was Harry the one if so? You were confused but through all this your stomach formed butterflies. His eyes were beautiful. You kept saying in your head 'I think I love him.' Maybe you did. Out of all of this confusion you kissed him. You placed your lips onto his soft lips. You smile halfway through it. It felt like fireworks around you. You felt like in heaven. Harry's hand on your face. We end the kiss and hold my head close to his.

"If you were to give me a chance and be my girlfriend, I know it's to soon but I'm sick of holding in my feelings, I thought it would be the right time, Y/N give me a chance." he pleads

"Yes." You smile, You havent smiled in weeks. Harry made your hole in your heart heal.

Harry looks down to your hand then holds it then looks back into your eyes. 

"Your the most perfect girl I have ever seen." He whispers.

~HarrysKitty