More than just a womanizer

Harry imagine:

"I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN! WHY!? I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING! TWO YEARS OF MY LIFE AND MY VIRGINITY AND THAT WASN'T ENOUGH!?" You scream at him with tears streaming down your face.

"No! I swear I didn't cheat on you! I love you and only you! Don't leave me baby,"

Harry's voice cracks at the end when he sees you packing your bags trying so hard not to cry anymore.

"Then why did I catch you kissing your ex-girlfriend Taylor?!" You ask portraying more hurt than you wanted to.

He shakes his head desperately," I didn't kiss her, she kissed me!"

You laugh a cold laugh since the only other action is to cry," Sure Harold,"

Harry flinches, " Damn, you called me Harold. You're really pissed off"

" Hell I am. I should have known. You're exactly what they said you were. I thought you were more than that. More than a womanizer, more than this," you say more to yourself than him.

The look on Harry's face tells you that it would have hurt him less if you'd shoved him off a building or a flight of stairs. Those comments of him being a womanizer always hurt him. His face crumpled into hurt and pain.

" I never was a womanizer. Maybe a flirt and cheeky ,but for you I changed. All this was for you. I fell IN LOVE with you woman. Ask Louis how much I've changed. I am more than a womanizer, I'm a man that has fallen in deep love. If you walk out that door then it means you don't care for me."

You stiffly grab your suitcase and cross the room. As you pass him you see Harry's face pale. You reach for the doorknob. Harry then looks like he is about to faint. You open the door and stare straight across.. You hear Harry choking back sobs. You turn and harry thinks you cant see him. He's drowning in silent tears and choking back sobs that wreck his body. He seems to be in pain. He seems lost and like his life is missing from his eyes. one second later and you fling the suitcase out the door. You run to Harry and he looks up with so much relief on his face. You kiss him passionately and murmur apologies. He asks you to forgive him for not telling you before the pictures came out in magazines. You both kiss as if every kiss helps mend your broken hearts. You know you'll both be stronger than ever together. You tangle your hands in his hair and he holds you tight to him as he carries you to the bed. He embraces you tightly as if being scared that if he lets go you'll run away.

"Harry, you can let go. I'm not going anywhere," you laugh without any humor in it.

"But I already let you go once. I can't do that again," he murmurs into your neck as he presses soft kisses in the crook of your neck. He looks up with concern and uncertainness on his eyes. Those emerald green orbs shine with love, hurt, relief and a mix of so many emotions. But you feel an emotion so strong that it basically punches you in the gut. Hurt. Harry doesn't trust you anymore. He doesn't. In his eyes you see the uncertainness. He fears you'll leave no matter how many times you tell him the contrary. He lost his trust in you.

You cup his face and gently tug it up towards you. He doesn't look you in the eyes and you give him the sweetest kiss you can, conveying as much of love and promise as you can. He breaks the kiss and now he cups your face instead.

"Love, y/n, what's the matter?" He asks softly.

You bit your lip unsure. Should you tell him or not? Now this reissuing hurts you again. You don't trust him like you used to either. You both don't click that easily anymore.

"Babe," Harry gently urges as he nudges you when he kisses your cheek.

"You don't, you don't trust me anymore. We don't trust each other like we used to. We don't click Harry," you explain as best as you can.

"We need time. Of course I trust you. I know you trust me or else you wouldn't have forgiven me. I trust you and I love you. Maybe it's not the same but we only need time. At the end of the day darling, we'll trust each other more than we used to," he tells you sincerely. He seals this promise with a hopeful kiss

And it holds so much love. So much passion and yet sweetness. You smile into the kiss knowing that everything Harry said is completely right. He breaks the kiss and smiles at you while gently pulling you down the bed. And you continue further trying to mend the damage you did to each other.

~baby potatoes for Niall