Meeting him

Zayn Imagine

Imagine....

You're standing there with the camera in your stable hands. You carefully aim it at the beautiful hummingbird. You were standing there trying to get the perfect shots for you photography final. You were at a lake and you had over 20 pictures. Just as you take the shot a voice calls out from behind you.

"What are you doing?" A voice with an accent whispers right by your ear.

You stumble forward surprised as the hummingbird flies away. You're about to fall on the beautiful flower as an arm reaches around waist that prevents you from falling.

You blush beet red and fumble with your speech.

" t-thanks for that. I almost fell on my face..." You turn to face your savior and find yourself lost in chocolate brown eyes adorned with a set of long lashes. "I was, um, I was...what was the question?"

The mystery man helps you up as he chuckles.

" I asked what you were doing" he says with an adorable grin. He looked about 19 or 20. You couldn't tell. He was wearing a varsity jacket and had his hair styled in a quiff.

" taking pictures for my photography final" you mumble as you fiddle with the camera.

"Did I interrupt your shot?"

"No it's fine, but you owe me a shot of something beautiful" you reply while smiling at the ground in a teasing manner.

" oh I got it!" He reaches for the camera. Confused you look up arching your eyebrow and slightly pouting your lips. You see a flash go off as the mystery man smiles taking the picture.

"Here you go. By the way my name is Zayn," he winks and turns on his heel as you realize he handed you a slip with his number on it with the camera.

You grin and call out

" my name is y/n!" you take a picture as he turns with a flirtatious grin on his face and his hands in his jean pockets. He wasn't expecting it and you explain while shrugging.

"I got that shot of something beautiful now" You both smile at each other and you know that Zayn is meant for you.

"You called me beautiful? Makes me feel so masculine ," he chuckles teasing you.

"Yes, you're quite the sight for sore eyes. I'll call you." You say.

"I was hoping you would" he calls out.

~baby potatoes for Niall