Chapter 2

Y/N was walking with Izuku, as the boy remained silent and kept flipping the pages of his burnt hero notebook, courtesy of Katsuki.

Y/N looked at Izuku, as he sighed.

He hated seeing Izuku sad. The guy was quirkless, so Y/N felt a... A responsibility, to look after him, even if he was just a few months older than him, Y/N looked after his brother as if he was years older than him.

With their father not being in the picture and Inko gaining weight due to stress from work and the guilt of not being able to give Izuku a quirk, someone had to be the man of the house.

Yes, Y/N had a short temper, but that actually ended up helping him, since not many people really, quote-unquote "bully" Izuku because of his condition, fearing what Y/N might do.

Except one single bratty and overconfident kid.

Katsuki Bakugo.

Y/N somewhat understood the boy. Katsuki thought he was destined to greatness. Him being praised for his quirk got to his head and ended up filling the boy with nothing but a huge ego.

Y/N nudges the green haired boy, as Izuku looks up.

Izuku: What is it?

Y/N: Wanna head to the arcade? We can play Mario Kart.

Izuku: But you don't like that game.

Y/N: Eh, wanna give it a shot.

Izuku smiles as they cross a tunnel.

Along the way through the tunnel, Y/N hears a strange gurgle sound, as he quickly turns around, and jumps away, but Izuku was not fast like Y/N, as he gets attacked by a strange sludge like villain, as the villain starts to try and take control of Izuku's body.

Y/N: Izu!

He runs and jumps onto the sludge villain and punches it with flames covering his hands, but the punches just suck inside and have zero effect.

Y/N: Think! What can you see that could be its weakness?! Wait... See! That's it!

He grabs the sludge's eyes and pulls them as hard as he could, making the villain scream in pain.

Sludge: Stop that, brat!

Y/N: Izu! Grab his mouth and try to snap it!

Izuku somehow gathers the strength and starts to pull his hands as far and as hard as he could, as soon, the tables turn and Izuku and Y/N start to jump the sludge villain.

Suddenly, a huge gust of wind appears outside the tunnel as someone specific comes up.

All Might: It's alright! Because I am... Here?

He sees two junior high students fighting off against the sludge villain he was chasing in confusion.