Prologue

Htaed

Riapsed

Tliug

Worros

Noitalosi

Noitcurtsed

Rise...

Corruption

---

Fear.

A simple four letter word and yet, can do... So much.

It can silence voices.

It can amplify them.

It can make people bow to you.

It can make you bow to people.

But most importantly.

F E A R

C A N

D E S T R O Y

Y O U

---

We see someone lying on the ground, their upper torso resting upon a wall, as they look up in the sky.

???: I still remember it as clear as water. It was a normal day, I was enjoying myself, out with some people who I was in a battle against not too long ago, but now, could call my friends.

???: Carol, Adam and Eve, or, as they liked to go, Boyfriend and Girlfriend. Heh, talk about being not so creative. Who would've thought...? Just some people having rap battles in alleys would turn out so badly. But then again, it came to this extent in the first place because of it being so fucking unexpected.

???: A few weeks ago, a virus broke in the city. Where did it come from, what caused it, nobody knew, but it infected people left and right. It was only a matter of time until it caught Adam.

We see Adam coughing heavily, as a black goo covers his body.

Adam: Run! Save yourselves!

???: He was the first one to be infected... Then Pico, Eve, Tabi, Carol... The virus made the host lose their state of mind and go crazy, turning people more and more. Shit, now that I think about it, it sounds like a fucking zombie apocalypse and shit. The virus was soon given the name "Corruption".

???: I was told, I have resistance to it for some unexplainable reason. I could take and give Corruption, meaning, I could act as a passage for the virus. Me, too worried about my friends and forced by Mr. Dearest, decided to "Uncorrupt" my friends.

???: I spent the next few days absorbing Corruption. I "cured" everyone in the city, but, I didn't take one thing into consideration. I had resistance, not fucking immunity. The virus got too much for me to control and... And I fucked up. Real bad. I became what I sought to destroy. The virus was too much for me, and I killed them all... I... I did it with my own hands... But... After a while, the virus disappeared... It was as if it never existed, and... And yet... What it did... What I did... Was left behind... Maybe... maybe I can apologise when I see them again... Carol... Adam... Eve... Everyone... I'm truly... Very sorry...