Chapter 22

*Jordan's POV*

"Kate Freeman. Arrested for kidnapping and rape." Rape. I knew it would come along, and Avril would find out, but I wish I could've told her myself. My shoes suddenly become extremely interesting. "I'm sorry Avril," I say. She looks confused. "Don't be mad with me."

"Why would I be angry at  you...?"

"Because I let her rape me..." I barely whisper.

"Jordan..." She tilts her head. "No one could've stopped that. Its not your fault. Don't be like that to yourself." She kisses me on the cheek. "I'll love you no matter what. Forever."

I look at the nurse. "Can we go home please...?" I know we've been here long enough." 

The nurse nods. "I'll go see if its alright." After waiting for 3 minutes, the nurse finally returns. "Yes, you can leave."

Avril looks at me. "I wonder what your fans are going to say. They probably all think you died," Avril laughs. I tell her to get on my back and I make a mad dash out the hospital and into my car. They must've brought it to the hospital. What nice people.

We drive to our building complex. Ah, home sweet home. I take her up to our apartments, and bring her into mine. She sighs. "It's so nice to be back home..." I sit next to her on the couch.

"Yea, it is." I get up and grab my laptop. "Shall we check ye ole YouTube?" I ask.

"We shall."

I open the web browser and get on YouTube.

My.

God.

~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~~~

lolol. hai guise c: wassup? there will be another chapter. whether or not I type it today though, im not sure. jlkadsjglkgjdfklhjaskfs k bai guise cx