Chapter 12

"Oh, it was terrible! She just walked right up to me and punched me! I didn't even do anything!" I hear from the room next to me. It's the worst feeling you can get when someone is lying and you can't do crap. And the worst thing is, if I go down, there's actually a chance she'll get Jordan. With me not able to do anything, she could slip a few pills in his drink and do anything she wants to him. And I won't be there to do SHIT.

For an entire hour, I get to listen to that slut lie right through her teeth to a police officer. Not able to do anything. It gets to the point where I'm about to kick the door down and set her straight. But, that won't help me get out of this mess. I'll just land in jail. Finally, when she thinks she's done lying, the interview is over.

"Miss Mason," the officer says to me "I'm sorry, but you've been put under house arrest for the next week."

I stand up. "I don't even get to talk to a judge!? This is so unfair!"

"Life is unfair," I hear from behind me. "Get used to it."

The officer has to drive me home. I can't believe this! I WILL get her back. I will.

Suddenly, I get a text. "Hey, Avril. What happened?" I'm so glad Jordan's not one of those people who text like "hey avril wut happned" god. Those people annoy the crap out of me.

"Well, I got put under house arrest."

"For how long?"

"A week."

"Ouch. Nick had to go home... I'm at my apartment. I guess I'll see you there?"

"See ya there."

Ugh, I slump down in the leather seat and groan until the police officer has to shush me. Shut up, sir. I don't need you telling me what to do after you just put me under house arrest for absolutely no reason.

Finally, we make it to my building complex. God, its great to be back home. And I'm going to have to get used to it, it's where I'll be staying for the next week. I'm just about to get out of the car, the cop stops me. "Oh, you'll need to wear this, just so we know you don't leave. If you get out of 20 yards from the detector we've put in your apartment, a siren will go off. Also, if you try to take it off, the alarm will sound," he puts a metal bracelet-thing on my wrist. "Gee, thanks." I mutter under my breath. 20 yards? Good thing me and Jordan are neighbors. At least I'll be able to see him.

I look at the clock. It's only 5:48 in the afternoon. I guess I'll play some Minecraft. Maybe Jordan will play, too. I wonder if he has a Skype. He has to, he plays Minecraft with other people all the time. Eh, I'll text him and ask.

"Heyy Jordan c:"

"Heyy Avril :D"

"I'm getting ready to play some Minecraft. Wanna join? I made a private server if yes. It's that map... Where you helped me find those diamonds on the plane."

"I'd love to. c: mind if I put it on my channel? I haven't made a video today."

"Sure. Oh, do you have Skype?"

"Mhm c: guess the name."

"Oh, jeez. That's a hard one. Maybe... CaptainSparklez?"

"HOW DID YOU KNOW!?"

"Magic."

~~~~~~A/N~~~~~

Kay, I really don't know if that's Jordan's Skype. I'm sure it is though. Lol. So yus. Bai guise cx